Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Forget everything from my last post I found some kid who noticed this, get the “it’s happening” gif out guys:

• Forget everything from my last post I found some kid who noticed this, get the “it’s happening” gif out guys:

Payne and Lavelle to Cheltenham 😂
    What have Cheltenham done to hurt you so badly?
  • ButtleJR said:
    Forget everything from my last post I found some kid who noticed this, get the “it’s happening” gif out guys:

He's been following them since at least end of last season if not before! 
    I’ve spent the evening pretending to be interested in tennis, can’t you just let me have this.  

Payne and lavelle to Cheltenham 😂
    Joking aside you’d imagine that they’d improve their side and I’d expect both wouldn’t get a team much higher in the league. Wages could be an issue but such a deal could benefit everyone. 
  • Payne will play this year, especially as the attacking midfielder in a central 3 behind 2 strikers in a 352.

If we play 1 striker and 2 wingers in 343 then he'll play less, but he'll be in the squad most games I reckon.

Lavelle won't be though 
  • Sponsored links:

• Not sure if anyone has heard anything, but apparently May will sign this July, just after June, but not in August. Apparently. 
  • Whether May signs for us or not, whether whoever he goes to he’s any good or not is anyone’s guess, he’s got a blooming good agent putting his name out there all the time!

Just out of  interest, who is his agent, and does said agent represent any of the player’s currently on our books?
  • Whether May signs for us or not, whether whoever he goes to he’s any good or not is anyone’s guess, he’s got a blooming good agent putting his name out there all the time!

Just out of  interest, who is his agent, and does said agent represent any of the player’s currently on our books?
    His agent is very close to someone involved with the takeover. 
  • WARNING : MAY MAKE YOU FEEL ILL

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/announcement/academy-prospects-sign-professional-contracts/

posted 24 hours ago says Scott Banks has agreed a contract extension.
    Fionn Mooney is one to watch.  I watched him 18 months ago and he was mustard
  • For me, Cawley is the messiah on our transfer dealings, not too fussed what this other journalist says.  Cawley’s “certainly don’t think #cafc out of the mix” tweet earlier this week was the eyebrow raiser, I'm not ITK but I just think it’s going to happen now, somethings changed this week. 
    takeover closer?
  • edited July 2023
    Out of order I’d forgotten all about his debut as a sub away at Blackburn I went to. He scored an og with his head for their opener in a 2-0 defeat, cheers 😉.
  • ButtleJR said:
    Forget everything from my last post I found some kid who noticed this, get the “it’s happening” gif out guys:

My son reckons Alfie May is even following The Royal Oak!

When will the madness end!
    Im in The Royal oak with him
    I am begging for this to be true lmao, get a photo on the sly then
  • Sponsored links:

• ButtleJR said:

Just checked, tis true
  • Putting the names he is following alongside the Royal Oak connection maybe that’s where they are holding their leaving do ?
  • ButtleJR said:

we're on the RedBull
  • ButtleJR said:

Grab a quick selfie mate hahaha
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Went to check if he was actually following any of our players, and fucking hell, this was not what i was expecting to see lmao 🤣

I mean they make a pretty woman. 
  • ButtleJR said:

we're on the RedBull

Has he mentioned the move to the peninsula yet?