Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Roddy is the only one of the U21s who featured against Dartford to be playing tonight for the U21s, so we went to Spain with no left back at all...
    Unless we have taken a trialist
  • fenaddick said:
    Roddy is the only one of the U21s who featured against Dartford to be playing tonight for the U21s, so we went to Spain with no left back at all...
    Richard Chin is in Spain 
    Even though he's played there a few times, it isn't his proper position.
  • Reading want to sign Sean Clare but can’t do anything until their financial situation is sorted out
    Aged well that one Ronnie
    Reading wanted him and Harris from Cardiff but there financial situation as not improved so you can’t blame the players for taking other offers .. sure Clare would have loved to go back to that area but 3 year contract can’t be refused . 
  • Scoham said:
    Roddy is the only one of the U21s who featured against Dartford to be playing tonight for the U21s, so we went to Spain with no left back at all...
    We shouldn’t be taking an u21 who’s not in our plans for the next season just because he plays a certain position.
    Thomas plays left back but we are not playing with a left back we will playing wing back big diff … 
  • fenaddick said:
    Richard Chin is in Spain 
    Good for Richard, Portugal can  also be warm at this time of year as well.
  • fenaddick said:
    Richard Chin is in Spain 
    Even though he's played there a few times, it isn't his proper position.
    My bad, only ever seen him play there
  • Friday night the floodgates will open when the takeover is sorted, we could be tripping over new arrivals...🙄
    At a secret depot somewhere in England, and as we speak, a double trailer truck is being packed to the gunnels with lower championship top six league one players. If we were there we'd see the driver sat at a table in the smoko room with a map before him.. The map clearly lays out the fastest route on a Friday to Sparrows Lane (via a stop at Bexley Heath's Nandos).

You must have the same source as me mate, was told not to say too much...🤐
  • supaclive said:
    It's ok - we've only needed a proper left back for 18 months now.....

Thomas is your man  :/
  • Sponsored links:

• Luke Leahy has signed for Wycombe.
  • Roddy is the only one of the U21s who featured against Dartford to be playing tonight for the U21s, so we went to Spain with no left back at all...
    You'd imagine CBT gets the gig at WB and then either DJ or we switch to a 433 bringing DJ/Kirk/Campbell into play. 
  • Scoham said:
    We shouldn’t be taking an u21 who’s not in our plans for the next season just because he plays a certain position.
    Thomas plays left back but we are not playing with a left back we will playing wing back big diff … 
    Ok, we don't have a left-wing back then. Even worse as Thomas can cover LB so we'd have an option in a 4. But yes, I know CBT will play there. 
  • Friday night the floodgates will open when the takeover is sorted, we could be tripping over new arrivals...🙄
    You got a lol for this. But I think you could be right. 
  • Scoham said:
    Ok, we don't have a left-wing back then. Even worse as Thomas can cover LB so we'd have an option in a 4. But yes, I know CBT will play there. 
    Egbo ? DJ ? Both played wing back for us already , DJ under Jackson and did pretty well .. 
  • I see we’re getting to that point in the window where there hasn’t been a signing for a few days so people start panicking…
    I see we're getting to that point where Golfie starts getting negative.
  • nagAddick said:
    Luke Leahy has signed for Wycombe.

Good signing and a good fit for player & club.
  • Scoham said:
    I just hope our wing backs can defend like a defender AND cross like a winger.

If not then rather pointless really  
  • Sponsored links:

• Awe shit!  It's gonna be the same old same old, ain't it?

• supaclive said:

Somebody on here said he has the number 3 shirt. 🤔
  • This may have already been discussed but do we think McCrumbles, seems pretty chirpy is the Spain vids, is in DH plans for this season or will he be off loaded?
    At a secret depot somewhere in England, and as we speak, a double trailer truck is being packed to the gunnels with lower championship top six league one players. If we were there we'd see the driver sat at a table in the smoko room with a map before him.. The map clearly lays out the fastest route on a Friday to Sparrows Lane (via a stop at Bexley Heath's Nandos).
    I’m guessing you’ve just been to see mission Impossible!
  • ross1 said:
    supaclive said:

Somebody on here said he has the number 3 shirt. 🤔
    Well there's no one else to grab it.
  • He wore 3 last season too 
    I’m guessing you’ve just been to see mission Impossible!
    Nope, any good?
  • barstool said:
    Im sure Banks will bounce back after his loan 
    is he Czech?