Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• AndyG said:
    Why can’t both Dobson and Taylor start ? Camara in front of them, Taylor as a 10 behind May ? Rip the league up
    Its an option - But what do you then do, if we have Nombe and Leaburn... Cant have both on the bench, with the three Strikers fighting for one spot
  • ButtleJR said:
    From someone who has met him a few times JCH would not pass the dickhead test 😂
    Neither would half the people on this forum.
    Can I get a promote please for the half century of lol's on this post.
    Take a demote for being a dickhead pushing to get a promote for commenting on the dickhead quotient. I reckon ex-mod @Gribbo should be able to help out there. 
    Got no promotes to get a demote. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    AndyG said:
    Why can’t both Dobson and Taylor start ? Camara in front of them, Taylor as a 10 behind May ? Rip the league up
    Because May needs a partner? 
    3 x CB’s and he can have 2 partners if he wants
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    AndyG said:
    This guy might work:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bryant-bilongo/profil/spieler/987566

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Yann897 said:

Blimy that has come out of no where...

Very left field; let's hope we don't play him on the right !

No disrespect to Ronnie, CEL and Dubai but I want to see Crawley write E-Dun deal before I buy the shirt.
    We are going to play him on the right wing, with Campbell up front, Alfie May in midfield, CBT at left back and 3 teenage center backs.  Or so I have read on here in the last month.
    Now the mental gymnastics has started again how are all the old favourites and the shinny new toys going to get in the same team.
  • Sponsored links:

• KettsJohn said:
    Bailey said:
    Is it likely Edun is announced today?
    He is training with the team today expect it after later this afternoon .. doubt you will see him at Millwall 
    Are you absolutely sure Dick Tydeman isn't training today? 
    Dick is almost certainly playing golf at Gillingham Golf club today. Ronnie is not in the loop for that one. 
    I really liked Dick back in the day 

Open orifice there...😉
    Fixed it for you.

I had over 40 unread WhatsApp posts, saying we were interested in signing some players, I thought it was the fella in the red shirt we were signing!
  • AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    AndyG said:
    So 3 CBs 4 CMs 3 CFs, its different I'll give you that. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    AndyG said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    AndyG said:
    So 3 CBs 4 CMs 3 CFs, its different I'll give you that. 
    Strong spine.
  • edited July 2023
    More tempered view… he’s definitely proper competition for Dobson, unlike McGrandles who has never suited the defensive midfielder role.

• At the very least, a cosmic upgrade on a certain why-is-he-still-here academy product
  • craigcafc said:
    AndyG said:
    If we pull this off then we must be decent odds for promotion @ 16/1
    That's to win the league. 5/1 for promotion. 
    I've backed the 16/1....
    I bet on us to win the league on July 6th. Welcome aboard HMS Piss the League 
  • Cawley reports no up front fee for Tayo Edun - all in add-ons. Assume that’s based on number of appearances, whether we get promoted while he’s at the club etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dobson is in his last year, maybe we have received a bid for him?
  • supaclive said:
    The defending in League 1 is pretty piss poor, isn't it!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-wQ4N1pliE
    Very true, wouldn’t mind signing him though.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Yann897 said:

Blimy that has come out of no where...

Very left field; let's hope we don't play him on the right !

No disrespect to Ronnie, CEL and Dubai but I want to see Crawley write E-Dun deal before I buy the shirt.
    We are going to play him on the right wing, with Campbell up front, Alfie May in midfield, CBT at left back and 3 teenage center backs.  Or so I have read on here in the last month.
    Now the mental gymnastics has started again how are all the old favourites and the shinny new toys going to get in the same team.
    3-6-1, until we sign a new striker and it become 2-6-2. Then the forum collapses on itself when when we sign a CB and have to leave one of the flashy new signings on the bench.
  • Cawley reports no up front fee for Tayo Edun - all in add-ons. Assume that’s based on number of appearances, whether we get promoted while he’s at the club etc.
    Lancashire press saying most of it is if we go up.
  • Fraser high up just behind May and Dobbo, Camara and Taylor in midfield looks good to me.
  • Good signings but we still need a new striker. 
  • Wonder if we missed out on anyone even better whilst we waited for the Takeover to go through...