Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• edited August 2023
    Just think it it was a straight forward loan deal that would have been done and dusted and completed this morning ( I expect the team on their way to Oxford ) I reckon it’s a perm deal now and my moneys on JHC or Collins at BR if BR bring in JHC … 
    Would you just go through that again please  :#
    With you cb...

• I used to be indecisive...now I'm not so sure....🙄
  • Is alfie fit for Saturday ?
  • edited August 2023
    Just think it it was a straight forward loan deal that would have been done and dusted and completed this morning ( I expect the team on their way to Oxford ) I reckon it’s a perm deal now and my moneys on JHC or Collins at BR if BR bring in JHC … 
    Flip flop when will it stop.
    So you're now telling us the complete opposite of what you told us 5 hours ago.
    Don't you ever feel embarrassed?
  • So it is Cosgrove on loan joining Monday 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Errr *Monday
  • I guess Dabo has been offered something not that attractive (pay as you play or similar) is waiting to see if he gets something better before deadline day 
  • So it is Cosgrove on loan joining Monday 
    Sauce? And which Monday? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Give enough rumours and one is likely to materialise … in the know lol
  • TeeC said:
    I guess Dabo has been offered something not that attractive (pay as you play or similar) is waiting to see if he gets something better before deadline day 
    Or we haven't offered anything yet, Cawley seemed to suggest when they said he's playing in the unders game no deal was imminent 
  • TeeC said:
    I guess Dabo has been offered something not that attractive (pay as you play or similar) is waiting to see if he gets something better before deadline day 
    Dabo or quits
  • Cosgrove might suit better in our relegation battle :/
  • Swisdom said:
     Collins of Bristol R would be perfect.  He was great against us.  Busy, mobile, direct.  Him and May would work well together
    Would be a real statement signing but would be out of our price range I’d say. Very good player. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:
     Collins of Bristol R would be perfect.  He was great against us.  Busy, mobile, direct.  Him and May would work well together
    They are being well backed this season, I think there is zero chance we could afford him. Would be 7 figures, and more expensive than Nombe who we bulked at the price for 
  • Swisdom said:

The Gasheads have just been bought and are spending money, being linked with JCH. I suspect there is more chance of them having the money to buy one of our players than the other way around.
  • Swisdom said:

The Gasheads have just been bought and are spending money, being linked with JCH. I suspect there is more chance of them having the money to buy one of our players than the other way around.
    So they're buying Alfie May off us then 😃
  • TeeC said:
    He’s a free agent.
    deadline day is irrelevant as far as his situation is concerned.
  • CafcSCP said:
    TeeC said:
    He’s a free agent.
    CafcSCP said:
    TeeC said:
    He’s a free agent.
    Less relevant but not irrelevant - clubs will want their squads sorted by then and it’s probably a natural time for him to make a decision. I presume he’s not being paid currently. 
  • Redrobo said:
    A fan passes on what he has heard and then gets chewed out if it does not happen. Bizarre.
    It is almost like those who slag off those who share information have no understanding of the process, agents, the complexity of offers and the total fluidity of it all. They can’t all be so new to football that they have no previous experience of the vagaries of the transfer window, or even be that dense.

Is it jealousy or the joy of being nasty?
    Very strange.
    I'd be more concerned as to why the feeder of that information feels the need.
    Dushitelet, for all his faults, acted in a professional way.  Still does actually.
  • Redrobo said:
    A fan passes on what he has heard and then gets chewed out if it does not happen. Bizarre.
    It is almost like those who slag off those who share information have no understanding of the process, agents, the complexity of offers and the total fluidity of it all. They can’t all be so new to football that they have no previous experience of the vagaries of the transfer window, or even be that dense.

Is it jealousy or the joy of being nasty?
    Very strange.
    Have you actually read his posts?
    Full of threats and needing to wash his mouth out with soap.
    All the more mystifying why Charlie boy, allegedly, associates himself with him.
    Charlie surely knows HIS forum/toy and username.