Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• Ķ
    This could take some one letter at a time 🤔
  • edited August 2023
    Ķ
    From the username it could be one of our International Addicks, maybe it’s Spanish abbreviated text for ‘Que’  in response to Elfie’s post 😉.
  • edited August 2023
    RedChaser said:
    Ķ
    From the username it could be one of our International Addicks, maybe it’s Spanish abbreviated text for ‘Que’  in response to Elfie’s post 😉.
    Sí comprende mucho gracias..😉
  • Redrobo said:
    A fan passes on what he has heard and then gets chewed out if it does not happen. Bizarre.
    It is almost like those who slag off those who share information have no understanding of the process, agents, the complexity of offers and the total fluidity of it all. They can’t all be so new to football that they have no previous experience of the vagaries of the transfer window, or even be that dense.

Is it jealousy or the joy of being nasty?
    Very strange.
    I'd be more concerned as to why the feeder of that information feels the need.
    Dushitelet, for all his faults, acted in a professional way.  Still does actually.
    (...)
  • Sessegnon to Wigan so we can rule that one out
  • Well Oxford have managed to sign a striker on loan from Leeds according to SSN
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2023
    If we don’t have better lined up, sticking with just Assimwe at right back would be poor imo 
    Dabo ?
  • Yeah I'd imagine it was Dabo or Sess
  • If this is what we're supposed to judge the board on, one loaner from a Premier League side, then I think we might be in trouble again
  • sam3110 said:
    Yeah I'd imagine it was Dabo or Sess
    Either will have to have their game time managed due to their longstanding injuries and yes there needs to be someone in the squad who can cover Asiimwe,  but I think in Holdens eyes Asiimwe is his preferred right back/wing back. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2023
    Apparently we have money to spend. Next week will tell but I think it's a load of crap. 
  • Wigan have more money than us…
  • Sounds like Sess is some way behind in fitness too. Perhaps Dabbo being with the group for the last month edges him ahead. He’s ready to go. 

He’ll probably sign for Wigan too. 
  • Wigan have more money than us…
    Probably end up being deducted more points again sooner than us, the way they've been operated the last few years.
  • How long before Dabo starts to get a bit fed up with it all, if he's not already? 
  • Talal said:
    How long before Dabo starts to get a bit fed up with it all, if he's not already? 
    He 100 % has to prove his fitness if he wants a contract. 
    Another sick note is the last thing we need.