Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• edited June 2023
    RedRobin said:
    So we’ve got Vigeroux, May, Flint, Dack and James-Wildin as names being linked. 
    Sessegnon as well has been linked with a return... Scott Banks was another name mentioned on this thread around the time that Dack first came up, Crystal Palace Midfielder who spent last season on loan @ Bradford
  • RedRobin said:
    Would be very happy with these names above. Even if some don't happen much better rumours than we were getting last season! Some good experience in there which is good for the younger players in our squad as well
  • Is that Billy Sharp? Would be very surprised. I posted an article earlier in the thread that Flint has said publicly that he wants a return to the Massives. As northern based players it seems unlikely to me.
  • RedRobin said:
    Sessegnon as well has been linked with a return... Scott Banks was another name mentioned on this thread around the time that Dack first came up, Crystal Palace Midfielder who spent last season on loan @ Bradford
    https://youtu.be/y4Utb0orHik

Like the look of him ! played with Rak Sakyi aswell for palace and has had a full season in league 2

plays right wing sometimes left but his freekicks is what we need aswell i want us to be alot more of a threat from all set plays this coming season
  • RedRobin said:
    https://youtu.be/y4Utb0orHik

Like the look of him ! played with Rak Sakyi aswell for palace and has had a full season in league 2

plays right wing sometimes left but his freekicks is what we need aswell i want us to be alot more of a threat from all set plays this coming season
    That was a tough watch, but yes he looks a very good player. 
  • RedRobin said:
    Don’t forget the loan players that will also becoming to join us.

Have to build bigger dressing rooms.😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Is Hector signing or not? Longer it drags on, less likely it is imo. 
  • Is Hector signing or not? Longer it drags on, less likely it is imo. 
    He has offers from championship to consider .. but depends if he wants to play every week ?
  • Richard J said:
    Is that Billy Sharp? Would be very surprised. I posted an article earlier in the thread that Flint has said publicly that he wants a return to the Massives. As northern based players it seems unlikely to me.
    Yes but it was a suggestion by Acworth so I wouldn’t take it seriously.
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Im hearing the right back of Stevenage Luther James-Wildin
    Wonder what this means for Steven Sessegnon then, who was also a rumour of late.

Unless we do go with Egbo | Sessegnon | James-Wildin as three of our Full-Backs, with Sess there for Left-Back too

He's the cursed "Right-Footed LB", but barely put a foot wrong there, when fit last season.

Regardless... Stevenage fans are gonna love us
    Holden had multiple opportunities towards the end of last season to play Sessegnon at right back and didn't. He came into the squad as a left back and that's what he was to us. If we do sign Sess I suspect it will again be as a left back, though I'm not sure I can take people frothing because right foot man do left foot place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Feels like Derby will probably come in with a bid , even if they have been supposedly linked to Stockton 
  • fenaddick said:
    Feels like we’ve had more rumours in the last 2 weeks than in the last 2 windows combined 
    Takeovers tend to do that.
  • Bradley Dack will not be signing for us, that's just comical. 
  • Was told before the end of last season that JoJo wants guaranteed first team football, so for footballing reasons alone he is likely to be sold and a new no2/competitor to AMB coming in. Was also told Hector extremely unlikely. Nothing to do with game time etc. He took an almighty drop in salary with us from his Champ/Prem contract wages and his agent is determined to get him back up the scale. I believe that will rule us out unless the new owners inject higher wage levels… Said to help, not to burst any bubbles etc.
    Hector I fully get as being a bit of a long shot and not being resolved quickly, unless he signs with someone else soon.  But why is it talking so long for Thomas?  That should be the easiest deal of all to do.
  • I’m hearing voices.
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Im hearing the right back of Stevenage Luther James-Wildin
    Wonder what this means for Steven Sessegnon then, who was also a rumour of late.

Unless we do go with Egbo | Sessegnon | James-Wildin as three of our Full-Backs, with Sess there for Left-Back too

He's the cursed "Right-Footed LB", but barely put a foot wrong there, when fit last season.

Regardless... Stevenage fans are gonna love us
    Holden had multiple opportunities towards the end of last season to play Sessegnon at right back and didn't. He came into the squad as a left back and that's what he was to us. If we do sign Sess I suspect it will again be as a left back, though I'm not sure I can take people frothing because right foot man do left foot place.
    Did he? We were hardly blessed with alternative LBs, whereas we had plenty of RB alternatives.