Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saudi Professional League 23/24

Comments

• Options
    They do realize that Neymar is always injured when It's his sister's birthday ?

The line in the sand is being moved and the take over is on its way.
    As long as it's not his brother's birthday, he's probably OK.

Someone picked up on the fact that Neymar was either injured or suspended when it was his sister Rafaella's birthday and he would've a trip home to Brazil. Neymar have a tattoo of his sister on his arm and she has a tattoo of his eyes !
    As he has a private jet at his disposal as part of his contract I'm sure AL Hilal will fly sister and family over and get her a cake.

Would have thought Norwich would have been favourites to sign him 
    Is that because they wear yellow shirts or am I being naive here???
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Someone picked up on the fact that Neymar was either injured or suspended when it was his sister Rafaella's birthday and he would've a trip home to Brazil. Neymar have a tattoo of his sister on his arm and she has a tattoo of his eyes !
    As he has a private jet at his disposal as part of his contract I'm sure AL Hilal will fly sister and family over and get her a cake.

Because they're partial to shagging family members, I'd assume
  • Options
    Much as I like football I have no interest in this whatsoever. As aside I have just read this "Brazil forward Neymar, 31, requested a 25-room mansion, swimming pool and sauna, eight workers to keep his house tidy, nine cars and all expenses paid for travel, restaurants and hotels when he signed for Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal."

Un-bloody-believable.
  • Options
    Much as I like football I have no interest in this whatsoever. As aside I have just read this "Brazil forward Neymar, 31, requested a 25-room mansion, swimming pool and sauna, eight workers to keep his house tidy, nine cars and all expenses paid for travel, restaurants and hotels when he signed for Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal."

Un-bloody-believable.
    Saudis are no doubt thinking thats a Bargain.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    iaitch said:

Because they're partial to shagging family members, I'd assume
    Good grief I didn't know that!!!!  :o
  • Options
    ValleyBen said:
    I am enjoying my friends, family and colleagues who are armchair supporters of teams like Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd complaining about how the Saudis are destroying football by taking the best players.

I would quite happily see another league take over as the "best(highest wage paying) league in the world" but then I have no interest in watching Premier League football regular unless by some miracle we end up back up there one day. 
    Exactly this, I have about as much interest in the Saudi league, as I do the Premier league. I tried to make a Dream Team last week and couldn't even pick a starting 11.
  • Options

Un-bloody-believable.
    What the hell do you do with 25 rooms?!
  • Options
    Would be good if we could market a few of our players to the Saudi league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Un-bloody-believable.
    He's on £73m a year and still want them to pay expenses.

Even more un-bloody believable.
  • Options

Un-bloody-believable.
    I think that's what the Saudi's actually offered him, not what he specifically requested.

I'd find it very hard to believe he sat there and went i'm only coming if i have a 25 room villa, 9 cars and 8 staff.
  • Options
    Last couple of weeks all I read was that he wanted to return to Barcelona and how he loved the place.

Now he's had his head turned for a measly £73m a year.
  • Options

Un-bloody-believable.
    I think that's what the Saudi's actually offered him, not what he specifically requested.

I'd find it very hard to believe he sat there and went i'm only coming if i have a 25 room villa, 9 cars and 8 staff.
    You say that but this pod on Ronaldinho, whilst not in the same league as 25 Bedrooms, indicates how entitled a superstar can be

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3d15BI10gDvs03gABszNyb?si=99Vmxb8WT2CJBCmr-SP8tw
  • Options

Un-bloody-believable.
    Likely he he's planning on taking a load of family & friends with him.
  • Options

Un-bloody-believable.
    Likely he he's planning on taking a load of family & friends with him.
    Well given his love of clubbing and the party lifestyle, he's definitely going to need the party to come to him in Riyadh.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Un-bloody-believable.
    REALLY immersive murder mystery parties. Dangerously immersive
    If I pick the card and the bio says I am an investigative journalist, I ain’t playing ! 
  • Options
    Neymar is also getting paid a ludicrous amount for any social media post he does that promotes Saudi Arabia
  • Options
    Here you go everything legit now.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been invited to visit the UK, the Saudi Arabian embassy has told the BBC.

A Downing Street spokesperson said Prime Minister Rishi Sunak spoke to the crown prince earlier, with the leaders discussing their commitment to developing the trade and investment relationship between the two countries, as well as to strengthening cooperation on defence and security.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kap10 said:
    Newcastle United have been fortunate to pick up two Saudi Arabia international fixtures to be played in September at St James' Park. Not sure what the bidding processes was 

• Options
    Mitrovic has signed for Al-Hilal, 50m.
  • Options
    That's left Fulham a bit in the lurch, I know they'd rejected 2 bids before this so they probably have a plan but it's not ideal to lose their talisman now. 
  • Options
    Can see Fulham struggling this season. Mitrovic going is a shame, guy is in his prime playing at the highest level, not out in Saudi 
  • Options
    They signed Jimenez last week so saw this coming, he's similar in build and might be ok for them
  • Options
    Jimenez is a good option to have , hasn't quite been the same player since his skull fracture but should still offer quite a lot for Fulham. 
  • Options
    Would be good if we could market a few of our players to the Saudi league.
    Agree. But somehow don't think they would offer Jayesimi,  Kirk, Payne or McGrandles £700k a week.

• Options
    The first top quality youngster has decided on a move to Saudi.

Celta Vigo's Spanish U21 star Gabri Veiga has decided to join Al Ahli. Was linked with a few European clubs earlier in the window and he'd actually agreed a deal with Napoli last week, but it apparently fell apart because of the transfer payment structure.

Now he's off to Saudi.