Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 23/24

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully the straw that breaks the camels back and forces him to sell.

What I'd do to see Levy done too.
  • Options
    Sold Neves and Jimenez already too
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    MOBY DUCK said:
    Heard a rumour Lo Celso has played the 8 role in pre season. Do you think there’s any chance he starts the season there?

He’s a bargain in Fantasy Football at £5.0m.
    Garnacho at Manure is also £5.0m, so am trying to decide between the two.

Also, how do you rate Reguilón?
    Any chance of becoming a regular starter? 
    Of all the last season loans out to possible come back in, both Lo Celso and Reguillon are arguably ones to watch.  Especially Reggie as he's the only real LB in the squad.  However I think you'll see Destiny Udogie start in front of him.  He's very quick and can play the inverted full back/wingback/hybrid midfielder where he played for Udinese last season.

Lo Celso is well suited to play the 8 and played very well for fhe 2nd 45 against West Ham but I really do think it will be Bissouma as a 6 starting with Maddison and then one other.  Who that 8 is, I couldnt tell you.  I'd rip your arm off for a fully fit and motivated Ndombele tbh but there's more chance it'll be the powder puff fake hardman in Hojbjerg before it'll be Lo Celso or Dombers.

Lo Celso is probably rife for a transfer while we can still get money for him.  The young lads Sarr and Devine are ones to watch.

If I'm picking my FPL team, neither would be anywhere near it to be honest.
    Lo Celso had another very good 45 mins today.  Ange has said he'd like to keep him. You might want to put him in at £5m based on that!
  • Options
    Useless security, crowds mixing in which doesn't happen at our games, and from what I can work out they're Americans anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Lo Celso had another very good 45 mins today.  Ange has said he'd like to keep him. You might want to put him in at £5m based on that!
    Cheers JohnBoyUK, yeah I’ve just seen he scored and assisted again in that last game. Definitely on my radar as a cheap enabler for the Fantasy squad. 
    Udogie is looking like another bargain too. 👍
  • Options
    Does the guy in blue go full Tyson ear bite?!
  • Options
    Spurs have accepted a bid from Spartak Moscow for Davinson Sanchez but the player is reluctant to move there.

I'd love to know how Russian clubs are banned from UEFA competitions, the national team banned from the world cup, Abramovich had to sell up and clear off, a lot of Russian's had their assets frozen but...........clubs are still allowed to do business with Russian teams?

Given all the other bans in place, wouldn't it make sense if FIFA/UEFA also banned clubs from selling players to Russia?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nagAddick said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    MOBY DUCK said:
    Heard a rumour Lo Celso has played the 8 role in pre season. Do you think there’s any chance he starts the season there?

He’s a bargain in Fantasy Football at £5.0m.
    Garnacho at Manure is also £5.0m, so am trying to decide between the two.

Also, how do you rate Reguilón?
    Any chance of becoming a regular starter? 
    Of all the last season loans out to possible come back in, both Lo Celso and Reguillon are arguably ones to watch.  Especially Reggie as he's the only real LB in the squad.  However I think you'll see Destiny Udogie start in front of him.  He's very quick and can play the inverted full back/wingback/hybrid midfielder where he played for Udinese last season.

Lo Celso is well suited to play the 8 and played very well for fhe 2nd 45 against West Ham but I really do think it will be Bissouma as a 6 starting with Maddison and then one other.  Who that 8 is, I couldnt tell you.  I'd rip your arm off for a fully fit and motivated Ndombele tbh but there's more chance it'll be the powder puff fake hardman in Hojbjerg before it'll be Lo Celso or Dombers.

Lo Celso is probably rife for a transfer while we can still get money for him.  The young lads Sarr and Devine are ones to watch.

If I'm picking my FPL team, neither would be anywhere near it to be honest.
    I’m really looking forwards to seeing Udogie
    Said the same to my pooch when I left him at the vet for his anuual mot  ;)
  • Options
    Spurs have accepted a bid from Spartak Moscow for Davinson Sanchez but the player is reluctant to move there.

I'd love to know how Russian clubs are banned from UEFA competitions, the national team banned from the world cup, Abramovich had to sell up and clear off, a lot of Russian's had their assets frozen but...........clubs are still allowed to do business with Russian teams?

Given all the other bans in place, wouldn't it make sense if FIFA/UEFA also banned clubs from selling players to Russia?
    Presumably we're paying them £12.9m to take him?

In all seriousness, totally agree.  We shouldnt be trading with them full stop.  I'm not at all surprised he is reluctant to go.
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66319320

Is Rasmus Hojlund really worth £64m, plus a potential £8m in add-ons? 
  • Options

Spending £150m+ on Onana, Mount and Hojlund is a ridiculous amount of money 
  • Options

You're basically paying for the potential and possible longevity, as if he works out he could be their striker for the next decade. He's certainly a talent but his scoring record isn't amazing at club level or Danish youth level, although he does have 6 in 6 for Denmark.

But if it was me i'd have rather paid 100m to get Kane for 3-4 years and then looked for the next big thing after that.
  • Options

Spending £150m+ on Onana, Mount and Hojlund is a ridiculous amount of money 
    To be fair though in the current market where anyone with a pair of boots seems to be worth at least 30-40m, i think getting Mount for £55m and Onana for £47m is decent business.
  • Options
    Better off signing Osimhen I reckon
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    Better off signing Osimhen I reckon
    Napoli want 150m though so that rules out most clubs this summer i think. 

I think United would probably have gone for him if the Qatari's had taken over, but as it stands that takeover seems to have rumbled on longer than ours did. 
  • Options
    "According to a report from the Press Association, Chelsea and Barcelona are working hardest to pull off a player-plus-cash deal for Paris St-Germain's France striker.

PA say sources close to PSG have indicated the Blues' co-owner Todd Boehly is trying to put together a deal for the 24-year-old, who seems certain to leave Paris - either for a fee this summer or for nothing next year. Spanish champions Barcelona have also been actively pursuing a player swap deal."

Not exactly sure why Boehly is bothering. Pretty sure Mbappe has no intention of going anywhere other than Madrid so he's wasting his time.

• Options
    "According to a report from the Press Association, Chelsea and Barcelona are working hardest to pull off a player-plus-cash deal for Paris St-Germain's France striker.

PA say sources close to PSG have indicated the Blues' co-owner Todd Boehly is trying to put together a deal for the 24-year-old, who seems certain to leave Paris - either for a fee this summer or for nothing next year. Spanish champions Barcelona have also been actively pursuing a player swap deal."

Not exactly sure why Boehly is bothering. Pretty sure Mbappe has no intention of going anywhere other than Madrid so he's wasting his time.

Could see him going somewhere on loan for the year
  • Options
    Looks like Arsenal are in for Raya from Brentford. It would be a strange move for him if he wasn't given some guarantee of playing time, so you'd have to think Ramsdale's days are numbered.

Personally i think Arteta's plan will be to publicly state he'll let them 'fight it out' for the number 1, but realistically he'll be looking to phase Ramsdale out this season and sell him next summer.
  • Options
    Odd one. Ramsdale made a couple of mistakes but generally I thought he had a decent season. Certainly think it could be better spent on a right-back or another striker. 
  • Options
    Admittedly I didn’t watch too much but Ramsdale looked pony to me 
  • Options
    No chance they sign Raya, got to be agent talk surely 
  • Options
    Raya in the cups + Champions League early rounds and Ramsdale in the league. 

Most top clubs end up playing two goalies nowadays. 
  • Options
    They're not spending £30-40m on Raya to play just cup games.