Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holden sacked?! (Ed. Yes - Confirmed)

Comments

• Options
    Hibs have sacked Lee Johnson!
    And there is a good reason for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a coincidence that Lee Johnson leaves Hibs the same time that Holden gets the sack.
  • Options
    I never thought I’d be the person to say this, even with all the manager shit we have been through *cough* Karel Fraeye *cough*, and I’m not necessarily upset Holden has gone as to me most managers sound like they are just a variation of a theme and it is what is on the pitch is all I care about.

But if Lee Johnson comes in as manager it stinks and I think I might need a Charlton time out.
    I wasn't being serious about him being an option, but he has been sacked!
  • Options
    If it does turn out to be true then its a crap decision. New manager has no time to assess his squad before the transfer window closes. He will be stuck with players he doesn't want & maybe wont fit into his system of play.  

Might as well just stick with Holden until xmas.   
    If a new manager knows how to set a team up.
    Can improve the non existent defence and knows how to attack and defend at set pieces we could be miles better off.
  • Options
    This would be a handy excuse not to sign anyone for the rest of the window. ‘We’ll wait until the new manager is in post and strengthen in January’. The investors are being conned and the fans are being conned.
    Was about to say the same.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    It better not be Lee Johnson
    Might be Boris 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    follett said:
    I’d be worried we might go for Lee Johnson given he’s worked with Methven before and left Hibs today 
    I think you could well be right.  Get down the bookmakers.
  • Options
    If it does turn out to be true then its a crap decision. New manager has no time to assess his squad before the transfer window closes. He will be stuck with players he doesn't want & maybe wont fit into his system of play.  

Might as well just stick with Holden until xmas.   
    I'd hope they've probably had someone lined up just in case who might have been able to at least watch all our games
  • Options
    FFS, the cycle of bringing in a new manager, not supporting them in the transfer market and then sacking them continues it seems
    Agreed. I don't know who would do better with the players we have. No good keep sacking the manager and not improving the squad
    Agree to a point but he lost the plot on Saturday with his team selection and subsequent scrapping of it within 40 minutes despite having had a whole week on the training ground to get it right.
    Maybe that’s why he went hell for leather at the end and sent everyone up - knew he’d go without a win?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    If this is true I hope they have someone good ready to go and we don’t end up with a convoluted process which will conclude with some cheap as chips nobody with limited experience and pedigree being appointed in October 
  • Options
    I never thought I’d be the person to say this, even with all the manager shit we have been through *cough* Karel Fraeye *cough*, and I’m not necessarily upset Holden has gone as to me most managers sound like they are just a variation of a theme and it is what is on the pitch is all I care about.

But if Lee Johnson comes in as manager it stinks and I think I might need a Charlton time out.
    I wasn't being serious about him being an option, but he has been sacked!
    I didn’t say you were being serious or even respond to your comment as it has been mentioned across social media in general. Considering his previous with CM, it does not take a huge leap of faith to think it could possibly happen.