Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holden sacked?! (Ed. Yes - Confirmed)

Comments

• Options
    Not Lee Johnson please God. You can almost guarantee the shambles continuing.
  • Options
    Ted Lasso isn't managing a club at the moment 
  • Options
    siblers said:
    Rather have Dowie than Johnson 
    I'd even take Les Reed over him
    I rather Boris Johnson than Lee Johnson.
  • Options
    Karen Hills 16/1
  • Options
    I know I called for Curbs or Moore yesterday but seriously what is going to change after Holden? Nothing. We’re in a vicious circle we never seem to get out of. History will repeat itself over and over in another 6-12 months. It’s getting tedious. Maybe it is something in the club up higher above. Definitely beginning to think we’re cursed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    follett said:
    I’d be worried we might go for Lee Johnson given he’s worked with Methven before and left Hibs today 
    The mad thing is, my mate at work is Celtic and we were talking about Scottish football and he literally read out to me Lee Johnson been sacked and jested 'with the run of results your man is on, he may be next up' and I had to explain my disdain. 

Would be such bitter irony 
  • Options
    Well, Holden got to realise his dream to lead a team out at Old Trafford. Just a shame he didn't get to lead them out at Brunton Park. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    It’s interesting that they’ve (apparently) sacked the back room staff too. That’s an expensive thing to do, also suggests they have someone lined up who’ll bring their team with them. 
    Sounds very likely 
  • Options

Are those backroom staff actually coaches ? I've not heard of them . 
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:
    But… didn’t this lot bring Holden in?! He’s lasted less than a transfer window of them being in charge. We’re such a basket case of a club.

He’s had one striker!! With Leaburn fit he could have had about 12 points by now.
    12 points, I reckon it will be 12 pints instead, down the Oak!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS 
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:
    But… didn’t this lot bring Holden in?! He’s lasted less than a transfer window of them being in charge. We’re such a basket case of a club.

He’s had one striker!! With Leaburn fit he could have had about 12 points by now.
    Leaburn plays in defence as well now does he ? 
  • Options
    That puts and end to any transfer targets being signed. Who would sign now? 
  • Options
    Definitely feels like someone has already been lined up. Otherwise getting rid of the goalkeeping coach is a bit odd. 

You’d imagine the new guy has told the club who is and isn’t surplus to requirements on the coaching side.