Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ Tennai Watson - Signs on a TWO Year Deal (CONFIRMED) ++

Comments

• Options
    Clearly not an Elite L1 player and clearly not an academy player. So is he good enough to sit in the "solid L1 player group".  For me, no.
  • Options
    The man had time to get back, play it back in your minds.
    He feeds Kanu the ball and plays it through 30-35 yards from goal? Kanu shoots, Steer saves and the ball goes out to their right back who works into midfield and then with two more touches comes out to our right.
    More than enough time for him to get back if he sees the danger, he didn’t and he didn’t communicate to the players around him.
    Sums up this squad 
  • Options
    edited January 13
    Clearly not an Elite L1 player and clearly not an academy player. So is he good enough to sit in the "solid L1 player group".  For me, no.
    Solid L1 is exactly what he is. Over 100 career appearances in this division, never had to drop to L2 for a game.
  • Options
    For me, with a back 5 I can't believe we were not able to cover our wing back getting forward. I blame Jones more than Watson.
  • Options
    Useless. A symbol of how low the club has fallen. Should be sacked. 
  • Options
    He's quite similar to Clare in some respects.
    He likes to push forward, but rarely achieves anything of note.
    He gets caught out of position and leaves our right flank wide open.
    He rarely stops a cross coming in.
    Average at best and I think the same of Edun, although Edun can possibly do a job in midfield.
    Neither should feature in a promotion winning defence.
  • Options
    Whether Watson could have worked harder to get back or not, Jones is completely in no man's land. It's a basic, basic responsibility of the outside CB in a three to cover the wing back when he goes. Jones is absolutely nowhere and it's really frustrating. I get that he's been playing left sided CB in a 2 all season but he's switched off there. You cover the vacated space and give your wing back time to get back through making a tackle or holding up the attacker.
    Jones switched off for both goals. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 10
    Another pouting prima donna. 
  • Options
    So ordinary, no obvious big strengths to his game. Makes Clare look like a classy and exciting right back.
  • Options
    Useless can’t defend can’t attack 
  • Options
    Shit. End of.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    PWR

I’ve said this for weeks, Watson and Edun are KILLING us.

He is pathetic and both need dropping if we want any chance of staying up. 
    At least with Asiimwe, Ramsay and Small we have some options, plus someone like REG could potentially play there if needed.
  • Options
    Needs to be bombed out now and don’t bring him back. Got no effort or ability. Gave the ball away again and again (yet again) and doesn’t know how to track his man 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Edun is marginally the better of the two but Watson lacks football intelligence, he misplaces so many passes and can’t cross a ball to save his life. Ramsay needs to start over him.
  • Options
    We have him for another year? 

Great move Scott if so. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    PWR

They are both utter shit but if I had to choose between the two I would place Eden as the more shit.
  • Options
    In the top three of our highest rated player from today’s game according to all the stats sites… Edun and Coventry the others.
    C’mon Callum, not even you can be taking that seriously. 
  • Options
    Watson was better than Edun today but they are not good enough to make the formation effective. We need to change it or change them. Probably both in all honesty
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    PWR

This, literally no point in either being out there….Watson is one of the worst I’ve seen