Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

23/24 Injuries thread

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Apart from Miles, everybody is back in training, not FULL training.That includes the paddling pool for therapy and light training.
  • Options
    Assuming that mean Hector is back in training as well. Surprised because I thought his timescale was more March/April.
  • Options
    Light training on a bike?
  • Options
    Looks like Hector is back in full training from these pics https://x.com/CAFCofficial/status/1762061206133547319?s=20
  • Options
    I think Jones called him ‘Heck’ or ‘Hec’ in a recent interview.
  • Options
    If Hector plays with intensity/focus, he will be a big plus. Jones needs to get that out of him.
  • Options
    So that’s only Miles and Ramsey out? For this stage of the season that’s both remarkable and unusual 
  • Options
    So that’s only Miles and Ramsey out? For this stage of the season that’s both remarkable and unusual 
    We like to get our injuries in early - none of this hamstring business in March where you miss the end of the season. Our players like to miss large chunks of the season. 
  • Options
    Yes in terms of them technically being out, but we have a squad of players where about a quarter can keep running until the final whistle!
  • Options

I think it happened the last two seasons didn't it? Half the team out injured for ages. All returned at the same time. A game or two of looking good, then knocked down like flies one at a time again.and out for the season.  I am hoping this year they all stay fit for the entire run in.