Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent Cricket 2024

Comments

• On an Essex related note, Jamie dislocated and broke a finger yesterday, and Cox has had had to have an appendix operation

• MrOneLung said:
    On an Essex related note, Jamie dislocated and broke a finger yesterday, and Cox has had had to have an appendix operation

FFS both in my fantasy team. Made worse by the fact that with test call ups I already had to make more than the allowed 2 changes next week. I'll now need to make 5 probably and take a points hit.
  • A 2nd wicket for Joey ! 

362-5 now.
  • Kent have 2 bowling points.

362-5 now.
    Also in my fantasy team!

362-5 now.
    Also in my fantasy team!
    Wouldn’t it be a better use of everyone’s time if you just listed your team 😂
  • 470-8

A 4th wicket to Evison. We might stop them from getting 500!

• He is comfortably our leading wicket taker and one has to accept that wickets haven't suited but 20 wickets from Parkinson at almost 60 apiece is disappointing nonetheless. He's not containing either but then he is an attacking spinner which is why I had hoped for a better return in terms of wickets.  
  • 505-8 declared
  • How many batting points will we get this time? More than one, hopefully. Having said that and before I finish typing Compton is out! Perhaps I should modify the question to will we get more than James Vince?
  • Sponsored links:

• 81-3, 13 overs. Well done Kent, still useless

• I watch the scores out of force of habit now - that win against Lancs seems like another lifetime. This is truely the worst Kent side I can remember, and the ongoing capitulations with ball and then bat are painful.
    Cruel summer.
  • 106-4

Kushi was out for 53 off 39 with 10x4 and 1x6
  • 155-4
  • MrOneLung said:
    On an Essex related note, Jamie dislocated and broke a finger yesterday, and Cox has had had to have an appendix operation

Essex can only replace Cox with a fielder during the current game. Not allowed to bat or bowl.
  • 206-6 at close, with Leaning on 73no. We've missed him the last few weeks, and notably the second highest scorer is the Essex loanee, who looks as if will be a useful addition to the T20 side as well.
  • Very happy to see Jack taking catches & making runs today. We've definitely missed him.

Also pleased for Joey & Grant for taking wickets today.

All 3 are 100 percenters IMO & boy do we need players of their ilk at this time. 
  • 251-6, we have a batting point!
  • Leaning scores a century, 286-7
  • 100* (207) for Leaning     

286-7
  • Sponsored links:

• 286-8, so struggling to get more than 2 batting points, and still well away from the follow on target
  • Nice to see some fight and application shown from leaning for once, a lot of the other players should take no
  • Two batting bonus points! Well played Jack Leaning. Fingers crossed that we can get that extra point and avoid the follow-on.
  • Nice to see some fight and application shown from leaning for once, a lot of the other players should take no
    To be fair it's his second consecutive ton, really annoying that just like we lost DBD to injury after his massive innings last year, the same happened to Leaning.
  • Khushi has been Charltonised. Out for 4

20-1 and still 142 runs behind
  • I see Jimmy Anderson finished up with 7-35 and Ben Slater carried his bat for 64* (126) out of 126 all out. He's 9* (12) in the second innings. 
  • I see Jimmy Anderson finished up with 7-35 and Ben Slater carried his bat for 64* (126) out of 126 all out. He's 9* (12) in the second innings. 
    As is always the case - Slater is first out. To Lyon. 
  • 500th first class wicket for Jamie Porter

well done mate.
  • DBD has gone back to being out of form again, wonder if the captaincy is wearing him down