Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RATE MY PLATE | Christmas Dinner 2023

Comments

• Options
    Heres my plate before i smothered it i  gravy and added a yorkshire. Turkey, a little bit of lamb, roast potatoes, mash, parsnips, brussels with bacon, carrots and sausagemeat stuffing plus the yorkshire and a couple pigs in blankets! Very full now! Merry Christmas everyone!
    Dinner: looks decent - 8/10
    Table Dressing: clearly not bothered but not offensive - 4/10

• Options
    Dunno where you can get little mini-carrot turds to roast though. I mean what animal eats carrots and then drops out perfectly formed carrot droppings? 
  • Options
    Plenty of Turkey and Gammon hidden underneath and even managed to scrounge some of my mother's stuffing.
    Stu please tell me this was served on a saucer and isn’t what appears to be the biggest plate of food ever?

No wonder you never needed a Covid jab with half the food industry fighting for you…
    It's the biggest plate i could find 🤣😂
  • Options
    Plenty of Turkey and Gammon hidden underneath and even managed to scrounge some of my mother's stuffing.
    Stu please tell me this was served on a saucer and isn’t what appears to be the biggest plate of food ever?

No wonder you never needed a Covid jab with half the food industry fighting for you…
    Doesn't really answer the question.
  • Options

Doesn't really answer the question.
    It's a big plate, still can't face any pudding yet.
  • Options

You`ve lost the surface tension on that gravy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Danish style…

Oven roasted potatoes, caramelised potatoes, caramelised cocktail onions, scotch fillet, red cabbage, potato chips (a regional thing frowned upon in some parts of Denmark…) and thick gravy.

• Options
    Turkey, stuffing, yorkshires, roast pots , carrots , parsnips, cauliflower cheese, pigs in blankets, bread sauce and gravy. Conventional, but it tasted good.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    The thick gravy looks a little like having to clear up after my dog if he's eaten too many pigs in blankets. 
  • Options
    The thick gravy looks a little like having to clear up after my dog if he's eaten too many pigs in blankets. 
    Very glad I'm done with eating for the day
  • Options
    After 2 disasters one which resulted in no parsnips the rib of beef came out like this
    Are those roast potatoes left over from last year ;-)
    Year before
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    stonemuse said:

Haddock goujons instead of meat today 

Looks like a bin bag from a school canteen split and spilled over the playground.
    Genuinely unsure how stonemuse comes back from this
    You lot just wait … you’ll miss me when I go away and sulk !
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    non traditional dinner
    starter

Salmon en Croute

choice of puds
    Sorry to see your cat is not feeling very well. Don't know why you tipped it into your Yorkshire though 
  • Options
    Just got the room ready….
    What’s the biro on the table for in Alan Pardew’s cafe?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

WTF!!!!!
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

WTF!!!!!
    By WTF, do you mean why the fusilli?