Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++Tyreeq Bakinson joins on loan for rest of season.++

Comments

• Options
    Can't say that I remember him from any games he might have played against us, but I will give him a fair shout before giving any verdict. To his credit he's played for some decent teams & got promoted twice and will add some much needed height to the midfield.

Don't expect this to have been done in time to play tomorrow so we'll just have to wait & see over the coming weeks if he is good enough to pursue in the summer, because Andy Scott did say that we would be looking more at perms rather than loans.........otherwise its just another body that needs replacing in the summer. 
  • Options

Appleton is delighted to add further quality to his engine room. The Head Coach said: “Tyreeq is six foot three and he gives us a physicality in midfield. He can play as a holding midfielder or a box-to-box midfielder because he’s got the ability to get up and down the pitch when he wants and needs to. He can do that from a physical point of view, but he’s also got the discipline to sit in there when required.

“Tyreeq has played at big clubs has been promoted twice, so he brings a lot of experience to the group as well.”

Who was the other promotion with? Ipswich had an option to buy before their promotion season but didn't take it.
  • Options
    Welcome to the shit show. 
  • Options
    Tyreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeqakakakakah!
  • Options
    He improves our powderpuff midfield of that there can be no doubt. Not the signing most people will have wanted but definitely the sort of player we need. Hopefully we are still in for Docherty who I rate.
  • Options
    We have Camara, Taylor and McGrandles to return, so it will be interesting who plays when that happens.
  • Options
    We have Camara, Taylor and McGrandles to return, so it will be interesting who plays when that happens.
    Could give us the luxury of not rushing players back to soon 
  • Options
    Brilliant signing, will be a big hit for us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    shirty5 said:
    As usual will judge when he plays in a Charlton shirt. 
    Are you new to this site? That’s not how we do things here.
    Define new
  • Options
    Need to build for next season not sure another loan for 6 months is the solution 
  • Options
    Not even going to get excited about the prospect of another loan, whatever way you want to look at it if he’s half decent he will be playing us around next season regarding a contract. It never ever ends well for us 
  • Options
    Poor signing, will be a flop for us
    Yellow card Henners for flip flopping 😉
  • Options
    edited January 5
    Leuth said:
    I don't see how we can moan about someone who's dominated us more than once in the recent past 
    Who hasn't?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So excited.
  • Options
    edited January 5
    Admittedly all from 20/21 season... 

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Qp2DfJQkRqoqVXKN/

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/heAyQEAkSCLrz15F/

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/QsytdAQhEyqEn8YJ/

https://www.facebook.com/bristolcityfc/videos/812089159715147/

But Championship quality goals in the Championship.

Looks like Sheffield have been shit with or without Bakinson.
  • Options
    edited January 5
    RedChaser said:
    Poor signing, will be a flop for us
    Yellow card Henners for flip flopping 😉
    Nah...Straight red ...🙄

• Options
    He'll be mustard until he's made to visit the museum at which point his form will drop off a cliff. Charltonised!
  • Options
    scored a good goal for Ipswich v us 2 seasons ago, 4-0 win for them .. only time I have seen him and thought he was decent .. could be a good foil for Dobson .. he's a big man, just the size to bulk up our over passive midfield .. that is IF he's ever selected
  • Options
    We certainly need a bit more teeth in Midfield, so hopefully he adds to that, and allows Dobson to hold position a bit more - As a result I fully expect him to put in a MoTM performance, before injuring himself for the rest of the season, as he attempts an classic Inniss red card ;)
  • Options
    I've already decided he'll be an upgrade on Fraser. 

The bar doesn't need to be set high for that though.
  • Options
    reminds me of Jordan Cousins from his size and description of his attributes