Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++Tyreeq Bakinson joins on loan for rest of season.++

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Just realised he’s the 5th former Ipswich player (or signed from them) from the last few years.

Fraser
    Bonne
    Penney
    Camara
    Bakinson

Have I missed anyone?
    They're getting us back for when we've pinched Holland - D.Bent - Hreidarsson 
    And Ambrose, but I try not to think too much about him as it triggers my PTSD. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Just realised he’s the 5th former Ipswich player (or signed from them) from the last few years.

Fraser
    Bonne
    Penney
    Camara
    Bakinson

Have I missed anyone?
    Andy Nelson 
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Fraser
    Bonne
    Penney
    Camara
    Bakinson

Have I missed anyone?
    They got their own back a long time ago when they sold us Darren "I love lego" Ambrose!
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Fraser
    Bonne
    Penney
    Camara
    Bakinson

Have I missed anyone?
    They got their own back a long time ago when they sold us Darren "I love lego" Ambrose!
    Only that he was actually signed via Newcastle.
  • Options
    At 6' 3" I am assuming he wins more than his fair share of headers (nothing for granted in a Charlton shirt) and is a defensive midfielder, so even if we used him for the last 10 mins of games he might be worth his stay. 
    Dick Tydeman was a tall midfielder and couldn't head a ball as far as I remember....
  • Options
    edited January 6
    RedChaser said:
    Poor signing, will be a flop for us
    Yellow card Henners for flip flopping 😉
    Covers both bases, either way, he’ll be right, smart thinking!!!
  • Options
    If the proposals for a football sin bin come into effect, he’ll be an asset for sure. “Oi Tyreeq…Back in son.”
  • Options
    edited January 6
    RedChaser said:
    Scoham said:

Fraser
    Bonne
    Penney
    Camara
    Bakinson

Have I missed anyone?
    And Ray Crawford for you youngsters although to be fair I think we were his last pay cheque😉

after leaving us Ray (one of my all time football heroes)  had a season at Colchester where he scored a hatful of goals as well as taking part in a real F A Cup upset when Colchester beat Leeds in  1971 during which Ray scored twice .. 13 February 1971 'Dad's Army' knock Leeds out of the FA Cup | Sport | The Guardian
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 8
    LenGlover said:
    At 6' 3" I am assuming he wins more than his fair share of headers (nothing for granted in a Charlton shirt) and is a defensive midfielder, so even if we used him for the last 10 mins of games he might be worth his stay. 
    Dick Tydeman was a tall midfielder and couldn't head a ball as far as I remember....
    Agreed Len, a tall fair haired lad from the Gills but more creative than a ‘Vinny Jones’ kick or head anything that moves type.
  • Options
    I try not to be a cynic but it wouldn't surprise me if someone had said

"The fan base is saying the two new signings are injured so stick out a video of them training and kicking a ball so prove them wrong"

Regardless, good to see them both "on the grass"

TB to start Saturday, LF on the bench.
  • Options
    I try not to be a cynic but it wouldn't surprise me if someone had said

"The fan base is saying the two new signings are injured so stick out a video of them training and kicking a ball so prove them wrong"

Regardless, good to see them both "on the grass"

TB to start Saturday, LF on the bench.
    Rubbish!  Fiorini hit the post!
    Get rid......
  • Options
    Jeez, I just this thread and thought it read: 

Tyreeq Bakinson out for rest of season. 

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Jeez, I just this thread and thought it read: 

Tyreeq Bakinson out for rest of season. 

give it time
  • Options
    How quite does training seem….also is bakinson talking to the physio in the video? 
  • Options
    Advice for Tyreeq     cut down on the salt
    My thoughts exactly. 
  • Options
    Advice for Tyreeq     cut down on the salt
    Maybe it wasn't salt?

Would explain why our players struggle to concentrate properly for long periods!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Thought he looked great today. What I really liked was his leadership, something we’ve been sorely lacking this season. 
    Also tried passes our midfield haven't all season
  • Options
    Out of Contract in the summer... Six months to show us he deserves a contract

Then he can relax for however many years he manages to get out of us ;)
  • Options
    All three newbies looked the part today.
  • Options
    Didn’t think he offered much first half but was better in the second before he went off
  • Options
    edited January 13
    se9addick said:
    Thought he looked great today. What I really liked was his leadership, something we’ve been sorely lacking this season. 
    Agreed, very good performance and never stopped talking and directing.
  • Options
    Can already tell he’s going to be a proper marmite player. Think he’s got what we need though, he was actually willing to run forward and try things that were a bit more risky 
  • Options
    Finally someone talking in the middle of the pitch