Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++Tyreeq Bakinson joins on loan for rest of season.++

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Had a good game, more of the same please Mr Batkinson.
  • Options
    Liked his energy and wanted to get on the ball harry , make things happen unlike hideaway Fraser. Looked a bit erratic though/ not sure the quality is there but hopefully with sharpness it comes 
  • Options
    Out of Contract in the summer... Six months to show us he deserves a contract

Then he can relax for however many years he manages to get out of us ;)
    If he plays well for the next few months he’ll be getting a contract somewhere better than Charlton! 
  • Options
    Looked really good today, and I like that he talks a lot on the pitch
  • Options
    Early days but went missing in the 1st half. Never marked and just pointed.
  • Options
    Thought he was our best player in the first half, ran out of steam, a bit in the 2nd half, which was completely understandable, certainly has an engine to get up and down the pitch, well done Tyreeq
  • Options
    Good opening game, not an easy one to come in for and spent too much of the game having to face his own goal. But looked busy, wanted the ball and gave a presence. Will be interesting to see how he goes on. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Thought he was our best player in the first half, ran out of steam, a bit in the 2nd half, which was completely understandable, certainly has an engine to get up and down the pitch, well done Tyreeq
    So, just to summarise, he went missing but was still our best player in the first half. But everyone seems to agree he did a lost of pointing. 
    Yeah, it's almost like different people have different opinions. Bit weird really.
  • Options
    impressive enough debut in a tough game.

certainly gave us more of a physical presence in the middle of the park

encouraging signs
  • Options
    If I’m allowed a not so positive opinion which is obviously early on in his Charlton career he looked raw to me , not going to expect much from him , he can run around a bit but actual ability, ball at feet I’m not feeling it , horrendous shot he had, passes a little astray , pointing without being on his toes when the ball came his way , got the assist for the goal but how did he not score it , well done for being there Though .
    On the early showing do I want him here next season no but far too early for that comment to be worth a wank 
    45 minutes of an okay second half is enough for me to want a 4 and a half year deal ooh aah.  I’m convinced, so should you be 
  • Options
    Smithy said:
    Can already tell he’s going to be a proper marmite player. Think he’s got what we need though, he was actually willing to run forward and try things that were a bit more risky 
    Oh god, not another one! 😂
  • Options
    Me and the group I was sitting with thought he had a very good first half, considering how badly we’d set up, and how we had no attacking presence. 
    It’s early days, but he looked promising, and at very least he adds a physical presence that’s we’ve been lacking. I didn’t really notice him trying to organise players around him, but if he did, that’s a bonus. 
  • Options
    Does his loan signal the end of Camara's season? Looks like we knew the need for height and presence. 

Good start and an awesome left foot 5-aside'esque cross for May's header!
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    If I’m allowed a not so positive opinion which is obviously early on in his Charlton career he looked raw to me , not going to expect much from him , he can run around a bit but actual ability, ball at feet I’m not feeling it , horrendous shot he had, passes a little astray , pointing without being on his toes when the ball came his way , got the assist for the goal but how did he not score it , well done for being there Though .
    On the early showing do I want him here next season no but far too early for that comment to be worth a wank 
    45 minutes of an okay second half is enough for me to want a 4 and a half year deal ooh aah.  I’m convinced, so should you be 
    Actually scrap that, I’ve already given him my vote as player of the year 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow, didn't realise he's just 25. Was under the impression he was a near 30yo journeyman.