Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++Conor Coventry joins on a 3 1/2 year deal+++

1141516171820»

Comments

• Some really nice words from NJ there - seems he’s a big fan of Conor
  • edited August 30
  • Cullen mk2, quality player
  • He was poor last season imo, but credit to him I think he has been better than solid first two games. Must be depressing for him  playing alongside Anderson.
    Still not impressed. For passes into channels read sideways. Playing with Anderson? 1 game and a nine minute sub from Karoy.

If he is such a good passer, why are we playing long balls out of defence.

His dead balls are a joke.

• I hadn't realised that he had played 28 times for the ROI U21s, without appearing in the senior side, which is surprising considering some of the people called up by Ireland in recent years.
  • Sponsored links:

• He was poor last season imo, but credit to him I think he has been better than solid first two games. Must be depressing for him  playing alongside Anderson.
    Still not impressed. For passes into channels read sideways. Playing with Anderson? 1 game and a nine minute sub from Karoy.

Recently... whenever I read something and think wtf, who wrote that and scroll back to check.... it's you

Trying to rival RonnieMoore as chief wind up merchant? 

Attention seeking sadness.... find something more worthwhile to do with your time...
    Perhaps if you tried replying to what I comment on, rather than generalised trolling. 

Find me a poster who thought he had a decent match last season. 
  • edited August 30
    Leuth said:
    He was poor last season imo, but credit to him I think he has been better than solid first two games. Must be depressing for him  playing alongside Anderson.

Recently... whenever I read something and think wtf, who wrote that and scroll back to check.... it's you

Trying to rival RonnieMoore as chief wind up merchant? 

Attention seeking sadness.... find something more worthwhile to do with your time...
    Perhaps if you tried replying to what I comment on, rather than generalised trolling. 

Find me a poster who thought he had a decent match last season. 
    Derby away. Now zip it 
    He came 3rd on Statbank behind Anderson and Kanu, mainly because of his poor 1st half performance.

One game in 17.

• @Gisappointed I'm similar to your name, but instead I'm Disappointed.

I'm disappointed that someone so utterly thick and full of absolute horseshit claims to be a Charlton fan. 

But one credit I'll give you is when you call someone else out for trolling when you yourself are the biggest troll currently going, that takes some fucking brass
  • edited August 31
    sam3110 said:
    @Gisappointed I'm similar to your name, but instead I'm Disappointed.

I'm disappointed that someone so utterly thick and full of absolute horseshit claims to be a Charlton fan. 

But one credit I'll give you is when you call someone else out for trolling when you yourself are the biggest troll currently going, that takes some fucking brass
    Not sure I ever attack individuals so surely not a troll. Poor players yes, not posters. First match 1968, on and off season ticket holder, and I did hold my hands up for confusing Alan Campbell and Ray Treacy.

Troll away!

When we have had our worse season in 98 years, sensible analysis is hard to muster.
  • edited August 31
    Thanks Braziliance. I'm aware I sometimes go off thread, but you can't dampen passion for Addicks or wider issues.

Curious that Leuth is on my case because I agree with many of his highly criticised posts.