Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Freddie Ladapo joins on loan from Ipswich

Comments

• Options
    When does his contract run out? 
  • Options
    edited January 19
    DubaiCAFC said:
    He was our number one target in the summer, and now finally got him. 

I think they still believe we can make the play offs, I am not so sure. 
    The closest I can remember is Villa being nowhere with 15 games to go. Grealish returned and won 11 in a row. Can’t remember anyone being as far behind as us and getting into the play offs.

**Villa were 11th after 34 game and 8 points behind. Won final 11 of 13 to finish 5th.
  • Options
    edited January 19
    Does anybody knows when the signing has to go through for them to play tomorrow? I thought it was noon the day before but not sure where I got that from.
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:

The closest I can remember is Villa being nowhere with 15 games to go. Grealish returned and won 11 in a row. Can’t remember anyone being as far behind as us and getting into the play offs.
    I remember Barnsley being in the relegation zone at Christmas a few years ago and making play offs but even to finish the season strong and take that form in to next season will be good enough right now.
  • Options
    I presume they're not related - Seeing that nothing has been mentioned about it
    Brothers I believe 
    where did you discover that ?
  • Options
    Brothers I believe 
    You mean like our old Bent brothers?   :) 

• Options
    Does anybody knows when the signing has to go through for them to play tomorrow? I thought it was noon the day before but not sure where I got that from.
    it is noon but that could have happened, can sit on an announcement as long as you like 
  • Options
    edited January 19
    Yep and the longer you keep it under wraps the less time the oppo have to plan for his inclusion assuming he will be in the match day  squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Given the fact May was still in the building for when Ladapo was there, and it's the day before a match day when the players would train "on the grass" a bit less and focus on tactics a bit more, and there's nothing to say subject to EFL clearance, I think he might be ok for tomorrow
  • Options
    edited January 19
    I'm pleased with this one. Welcome Freddie.
  • Options
    Has the Ipswich site guessed or are they providing news our main site has not?

"The Romford-born forward’s younger brother Tolu is already a player at the Valley."

• Options
    How many loans do we have in the building now? 

• Options
    DubaiCAFC said:

I think they're trying to make sure we stay up!
    This.

One step at a time. Start winning games. Stop any threat of relegation. See if Appleton is any good now he has players at his disposal. See where we finish the season. Top 10 is a minimum. 
  • Options
    When does his contract run out? 
    He's got 18 months left with Ipswich
  • Options
    Honestly can't wait to he does the tunnel jump Tuesday night 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 19
    RedChaser said:
    Glass half full lifers’” Good transfer window which should enable us to hit the ground running next season”

Glass half empty lifers “They’re trying to make to make sure we don’t get relegated

Those in the middle ground prepared to wait and see how the new incumbents and tactics play out.

What we need is a survey…………..BERT !
    I mean, I see it as a positive that they are doing something to avoid us going down!
  • Options
    Father and son
  • Options
    Surprised that Ipswich have allowed this without first signing a replacement, or have I missed something.
  • Options
    Building for next year. Appleton has to prove he’s the person to lead it before May. 
  • Options
    Pretty sure Freddie and Tolu are not brothers.  I’m sure I’ve asked at the club before 
  • Options
    Building for next year. Appleton has to prove he’s the person to lead it before May. 
    May has enough on his plate playing.
    Don't think he wants the manager's job just yet.
    I deserve that for my badly structured sentence. Well played. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Pretty sure Freddie and Tolu are not brothers.  I’m sure I’ve asked at the club before 
    I know I said above they are brothers but that’s only because it was posted on here quite a while back when interest in Freddie was first mooted.