Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading [A] Tickets (2,963 Sold Out)

edited February 7 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for Charlton's Sky Bet League One fixture at Reading are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 2,493 for the trip to the Select Car Leasing Stadium on Saturday, February 10th (KO 3pm GMT).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Reading v Charlton.

PRICES

Blocks R30-R32

Adult: £22

O65: £16

U25: £13

U18: £8

U13: £6

Blocks GU1-GU3

Adult: £24

O65: £18

U25: £15

U18: £10

U13: £7

Family Area

Adult: £18

U18: £5

U13: £2 

Ambulant disabled:

79 tickets are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

U18: £8

Wheelchair bays:

15 bays are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free. 

U18: £8

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 4pm on Friday, February 9th.

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times:  

Larkfield: 9.30am

Gravesend: 10.00am

Dartford: 10.15am

Bexleyheath: 10.30am

Charlton: 10.45am

Eltham: 11.00am

Bromley: 11.25am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Reading.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/reading-away-tickets-general-sale-no

Comments

• Options
    The Elizabeth Line Derby…. Free travel for us proper oldies, and cheap for the older wannabes. 
  • Options
    edited January 22
    A seating plan to help people to see which block they wish to select.
    RFC-2021-22-Stadium-Plan-Away-RGB-EASTpng
  • Options
    Interesting that the corner is more expensive 
  • Options
    Top deck of the main stand, so probably what they charge Reading fans up there, family bit dirt cheap, so brought that for me and the lad 
  • Options
    Looks like they've stuck with having their singing section next to the away fans, seems like such an odd choice. Def didn't do much for the atmosphere last time I went when Chuks tore them apart. 
  • Options
    Relegation six pointer! 

Haven’t been for a number of years, assume it’s as soulless as ever (both town and stadium)?
  • Options
    Any chance this will be behind closed doors after the Reading game that was abandoned recently?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Top deck of the main stand, so probably what they charge Reading fans up there, family bit dirt cheap, so brought that for me and the lad 
    any idea where the away family bit is?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    any idea where the away family bit is?
    GU1 isn't available to buy, so I'm taking a gamble and hoping it's there! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 22
    Haven’t been since the premier league days, which is almost 20 years ago. Almost like a new ground for me.
  • Options
    Not been since we won under Bob Peeters in 2015, but then we haven't played them much. 2019 was our last visit in the league
  • Options
    all sorted, 6 tickets here - first away game for a while
  • Options
    Any chance this will be behind closed doors after the Reading game that was abandoned recently?
    Yes I believe some doors will be shut during the game.
  • Options
    The Elizabeth Line Derby…. Free travel for us proper oldies, and cheap for the older wannabes. 
    And us with disabled freedom passes
  • Options
    Would normally have gone to this but fuck em.
  • Options
    Would normally have gone to this but fuck em.
    You’ll miss the new manager bounce…
  • Options
    A rare away excursion for me as my youngest son lives in Reading. Doing my bit to keep him ingratiated with Charlton.

Is the new station by the stadium open now?
  • Options
    If you can hold your bladder all the way from Abbey Wood/Woolwich to Reading  :D
  • Options
    A rare away excursion for me as my youngest son lives in Reading. Doing my bit to keep him ingratiated with Charlton.

Yes, but it is quite a distance from the stadium & trains run every 30 minutes, the shuttle buses from outside Reading Station are probably just as quick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68061773

No further protests planned, this week anyway.
  • Options
    If you can hold your bladder all the way from Abbey Wood/Woolwich to Reading  :D
    Perfect excuse for a Lizzie line pub crawl, get off at a station every so often, have a drink, have a piss, get back on another train…
  • Options
    clive said:

Yes, but it is quite a distance from the stadium & trains run every 30 minutes, the shuttle buses from outside Reading Station are probably just as quick.
    Bought my ticket - went to Elm Park years ago (crap ground) - new (ish) ground I’ve not been to - looks a soulless out of town identikit stadium (fitting, given Reading is a dump) 

Are you saying using the train to the station near the stadium is about as much use as a chocolate teapot ??
  • Options
    clive said:

Bought my ticket - went to Elm Park years ago (crap ground) - new (ish) ground I’ve not been to - looks a soulless out of town identikit stadium (fitting, given Reading is a dump) 

Are you saying using the train to the station near the stadium is about as much use as a chocolate teapot ??
    I was told it was adjacent to the stadium, but in Clive we trust.
  • Options
    Perfect excuse for a Lizzie line pub crawl, get off at a station every so often, have a drink, have a piss, get back on another train…
    Do your research for your route first - for some reason the Elizabeth line platforms seem to be as far from the entrance/exit as humanly possible at most stations. 
  • Options
    edited January 22
    20 minute walk from Reading Green Park - about an hour from the main station.

Trains to Green Park at 7 and 37.
    Trains to Reading at 12 and 42.
  • Options
    20 minute walk from Reading Green Park - about an hour from the main station.

Trains to Green Park at 7 and 37.
    Trains to Reading at 12 and 42.
    Reading Green Park looks like it’s in the middle of nowhere - any pubs around there?
  • Options
    Return coach leaves the Maj Staf (or whatever it’s called these days) at 1530 following the early abandonment of the game. 
  • Options
    clive said:

Usually plenty of buses to/from Reading station 
  • Options
    edited January 22
    Went to the game at theirs in Nov 2014, we won 1 nil thanks a header from Vetokele during the brief decent spell we had under Bob Peeters in the first half of the season before the rot set in. We spent most of the game taking the piss out of a literal full kit Reading wanker of about 30 in the section next to the away end. Shirt, shorts, socks the lot.

Funnily enough Reading were managed by Nigel Adkins at the time, he'd be sacked by them the following month.