Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading [A] Tickets (2,963 Sold Out)

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Smithy said:
    Uboat said:
    Smithy said:
    My tickets have helpfully been thrown away by an unnamed member of the household. Anyone know if it’s possible to organise a replacement/ anyone know of 2 spares available? 
    That’s called an intervention. 
    Well, I’m on my way to Reading as we speak and hoping I can get through to their ticket office at 10, so it didn’t f******* work :smiley:
    Do you know if, worse case scenario, you’ll be able to get a ticket in the home end? Not sure if they put tickets in the home end on restricted sale once the away end sells out.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Smithy said:
    Uboat said:
    Smithy said:
    My tickets have helpfully been thrown away by an unnamed member of the household. Anyone know if it’s possible to organise a replacement/ anyone know of 2 spares available? 
    Well, I’m on my way to Reading as we speak and hoping I can get through to their ticket office at 10, so it didn’t f******* work :smiley:
    Do you know if, worse case scenario, you’ll be able to get a ticket in the home end? Not sure if they put tickets in the home end on restricted sale once the away end sells out.

• Options
    DENCH said:
    Anyone got a spare ticket for tomorrow please. Happy to meet in Paddington, Reading or ground.
    Just tried to message you but the site won't let me, ive got a spare if you still need 
    Hi mate. Just confirming now. Will respond asap.

Yes please if ticket is still available. Where would be best place to meet? I should be around Paddington from 12 onwards.
    Follow the Bear!!

Here’s a photo for you.
    Hoffmeister lager for most of those under 40 😉
  • Options
    @DENCH Hey mate is ticket still available please.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Smithy said:
    Uboat said:
    Smithy said:
    Reading ticket office sorted it out for me, was very easy 👍
  • Options
    Smithy said:
    se9addick said:
    Smithy said:
    Uboat said:
    Smithy said:
    Quality!
  • Options
    It’s know it will have been said but what is the away pub ? 
  • Options
    edited February 10
    Louis Mendez has reported that the area from Reading Green Park Station, to the Ground is flooded so a bit of a detour is required.

• Options
    Smithy said:
    se9addick said:
    Smithy said:
    Uboat said:
    Smithy said:
    My ticket didn’t get posted in time and they were equally very helpful! For anyone in the same situation just take your confirmation email to the away ticket office between gates 9 and 10.
  • Options
    Did anyone happen to buy a programme and want to sell it to me?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't believe there were any ! 

Part of the cutbacks there....
  • Options

Thanks @Fanny Fanackapan ; that would explain it.  Shame, it was my girls first away game so I was going to get her the programme as a momento.  Maybe I will get her one from her next away game if we win and just erase Reading from memory. She cried through most of it anyway. !!
  • Options

Thanks @Fanny Fanackapan ; that would explain it.  Shame, it was my girls first away game so I was going to get her the programme as a momento.  Maybe I will get her one from her next away game if we win and just erase Reading from memory. She cried through most of it anyway. !!
    Now you're being ridiculous!
  • Options

Now you're being ridiculous!

Her next away game may be many years hence... 🤣
  • Options
    Any spares going?