Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading [A] Tickets (2,963 Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    Last minute change of mind, have booked a ticket.
    So despite having a freedom pass, decided to book the valley away coach. Just in case of transport problems station to stadium & return.
    I heard they were sold out.  ;)
  • Options
    What’s the betting this game is interrupted like the last one? Huge game and can see them stopping it if they are losing. 
  • Options
    Smithy said:
    Doesn’t look like an abundance of places to drink. Where’s everyone going pre-match?
    Spoons 5 minutes from station.
    That’s ropey even by Spoons standards!  3 Guineas at station is ok but likely to be home only.  Depends what you’re after.  Usual suspects (O’neills etc). I quite like The Greyfriar just down from the station but it is a bit ‘craft’.  I won’t be joining you as we’ll be drinking in Basingstoke before popping up to Green Park 
  • Options
    Sold out
  • Options
    edited February 6
    🍺🍺🍺
  • Options
    robroy said:
    What’s the betting this game is interrupted like the last one? Huge game and can see them stopping it if they are losing. 
    Think they have a suspended points deduction from the last one so would help us in a way. 
  • Options
    Outrageous when so-called supporters interrupt matches. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After last nights results I am even more worried and nervous for Saturday. 
  • Options
    After last nights results I am even more worried and nervous for Saturday. 
    They might have used up all their luck last night looking at reports
  • Options
    Going to smash them
  • Options
    Can't wait loads riding on it for both of us should be a real battle 
  • Options
    Impressive numbers for this Saturday. Let’s hope the players deliver 
  • Options
    after all the build up this week with the new managers, interviews etc, this has 3-0 Reading written all over it.

hope im wrong
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc4life said:
    after all the build up this week with the new managers, interviews etc, this has 3-0 Reading written all over it.

hope im wrong
    I don’t know that we’ll win, but I’d be pretty surprised if we get thrashed. Despite us being awful for large portions of it, we haven’t really been battered much this season.
  • Options
    edited February 7
    se9addick said:
    cafc4life said:

hope im wrong
    I don’t know that we’ll win, but I’d be pretty surprised if we get thrashed. Despite us being awful for large portions of it, we haven’t really been battered much this season.
    Agree about the last bit and despite a paucity of clean sheets, our goal difference is the best of those around us and worth a point in itself.
  • Options
    edited February 7
    se9addick said:
    cafc4life said:

hope im wrong
    Only lost by more than one goal on three occasions, each time was by two: Lincoln (A) 1-3, Bolton (H) 0-2, Burton (A) 0-2.

-16 GD from our defeats vs. +13 GD from our victories means that our goal difference overall is actually very good for a teams that’s lost almost double the games it’s won…
  • Options
    Smithy said:
    Doesn’t look like an abundance of places to drink. Where’s everyone going pre-match?
    Spoons 5 minutes from station.
    I am going to be in the Nags Head in Russell Street. They run a bus to the ground and back for a few quid (last time i went it was £2) the 2-0 win for us game. Its a 5 minutes walk from Reading West Station. Best selection of real ales and cider around. 
  • Options
    Fair play that is a brilliant away following. Local-ish or not
  • Options
    DENCH said:
    I've got two spares for this, had a couple of drop outs if anyone wants to pay a bit less i'm happy to do that just to get rid of them!
    I could use 1 adult ticket if you still have one. Tried to message you but all I get is 'something went wrong"
  • Options
    Reading forum already has the pre match preview up.  Taken from it...

"Squad wise the main threat is posed by Alfie May (16 in 27 league games), midfielder Corey Taylor is the next to watch with 8 goals, then there's the ex-Reading threats posed by Terrell Thomas, Michael Hector and Tennai Watson. Also Ben Watson is at Charlton now and though he hasn't been involved this season he will certainly be someone to watch if the new management decide to go for "all change". The Addicks brought in 6 players in January; Freddie Ladapo, Conor McGrandles, Macaulay Gillesphey, Conor Coventry, Ramarni Edmonds-Green, Lewis Ward & Kayne Ramsay while former Reading keeper, Sam Walker, moved onto Bradford so it will be interesting to see what happens to them now Michael Appleton's moved on."
    Let's hope the Reading gaffer sees this preview and uses it as the basis for his preparation.  
  • Options
    Nathan Jones is a Charlton Fan …. FACT

• Options
    Currently at work which is 10 miles from Reading and all their fans here are worried about us despite their decent run and great result last night. They have nothing to worry about new manager or not.