Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Shrewsbury Town : Saturday 20th April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Brownie still saying it's a back 3 with Dobson, Coventry and Anderson all moving into the rwb spot. 
  • Options
    edited April 20

Burton already 2-0 up on Reading which gives Shrewsbury something to think about  12'
  • Options
    Not all at the same time I should add. That would be ridiculous.
  • Options
    12 minutes in and Dobbo looks to be playing a false wingback, occupying the vacating the space for Thomas, Coventry, and Anderson to get into. 
  • Options
    Looks to me like Thomas has made 5 touches, all poor so far. Early days I know.
  • Options
    Brownie still saying it's a back 3 with Dobson, Coventry and Anderson all moving into the rwb spot. 
    Brownie is wrong!i
  • Options
    Wycombe winning 0-1
  • Options
    Don't think this set-up suits the players at all. Lots of space in the midfield for Shrewsbury. 
  • Options
    Thomas is playing as a right back. 

We are playing a 4-1-2-1-2. 
  • Options
    B/pool 1-0
    Chelts 1-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thomas puts the ball out under no pressure, isted shrugs his shoulders, Thomas says no one gave him a  shout.
  • Options
    Salop corner. Thomas had ages of space to bring the ball down but either didn't get a call from Isted or ignored it and put it behind  15'
  • Options
    What's going on here, we look like we ain't interested..or don't know where we are supposed to be playing...this is very loose stuff early on
  • Options
    Lucky escape there. Don’t know how that hasn’t gone in 
  • Options
    Post for Shrewsbury. Somehow. Thankfully.
  • Options
    Don’t know how Shrewsbury didn’t score that. Somehow there played has probably stopped that going in.
  • Options
    Close one 
  • Options
    Cleared off the line
  • Options
    That's hands down one of the worst misses I've seen on first viewing.

wow hahaha
  • Options
    How are we not 1-0 down? Amazing miss. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 20

Remarkably it's still 0-0. Shrews cross goes far-post, headed back across goal and someone on the line in a Salop shirt manages to head against the post from 0 (zero) yards out  16'
  • Options
    Another one coached by Chuks
  • Options
    edited April 20
    Looks to me like Thomas has made 5 touches, all poor so far. Early days I know.
    Just put the ball behind for a corner when a simple shout from Isted could have allowed him to let it go.

Anyway, corner came to nothing ... if you ignore the free header in the box, a bit of pinball and their player somehow kicking the ball onto the post from about 5 inches out ...
  • Options
    Shambles at the back 
  • Options
    Thomas is playing as a right back. 

We are playing a 4-1-2-1-2. 
    Not sure why someone has lol that.

You are spot on.
  • Options
    lol!... Guess that explains in one move why Salop are the lowest scorers in the Division
  • Options
    Come on Jonesy, never too soon to shake things up
  • Options
    Looks like it's a 4-4-2 diamond for the Addicks today. Thomas RB, Small LB. Coventry at the base, Edun and Dobson wide and Anderson behind the front two. Another Shews corner.  17'
  • Options
    Beautiful pass from Thomas to their forward.
  • Options
    I hope we're not entering the "Nathan Jones does weird stuff" period 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!