Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Shrewsbury Town : Saturday 20th April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Burton 3-1
  • Options
    Still can't get over the of the chasm between the "decent" Thomas and the "shit" Thomas. 
  • Options
    Thomas tries to bring the ball out of defence but is dispossessed by Udoh, luckily the striker can't quite measure the ball through for Bloxham and Charlton are let off.  42'
  • Options
    We have absolutely regressed to just lumping it forward like it's the 85th minute. The last two have ended up in the hands of the keeper
  • Options

One minute added  45+1
  • Options
    The fourth official has indicated there will be a minimum of one additional season in our stay in the Third Division.
  • Options
    This has got 1-1 written all over it.
  • Options
    HT

0-1

Boos.

That is all.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 20
    HT 0-1...This is a terrible first half and in need of some NJ input, because this game is going one way at the moment, and it ain't ours..not the sort of performance pertaining to the last home match of the season at all...
    Wouldn't it be nice to see a turnaround, no reason why this is not possible, maybe with the winner from Dobbo in front of The Covered End...
  • Options
    Jones has given up ranting at them,hes sitting down at the edge of the dugout
    He's the one that chose this side and shape!
  • Options
    YES! Half time!
  • Options
    Coventry a yard off the pace all half. And that's being generous. 
  • Options
    I've been up since 4am, firstly to watch the F1 Sprint Race, then to go out with the Camera for some Woodland Photography.

This is not helping to keep me awake!!
  • Options
    All what’s been wrong with the team this season. 
    Absolutely shocking 
  • Options
    I think Wickham has been alright actually, Eden and Thomas however don't look great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 20
    LTKapal said:
    I think Wickham has been alright actually, Eden and Thomas however don't look great.
    Think Wickham, Dobson, May and Small (outside of the goal) are the ones coming out of that half with some credit. 
  • Options
    That really stunk the place out.
  • Options
    Finally, some enthusiasm and decent running ... it's the Upbeats lap of The Valley.

Some of these lads seem happier being here than our players.
  • Options
    Coronation Street Part III Sophie Kate Rana and mascot Toyah
    Thought exactly the same.

You know it’s bad when even I can’t find any positives. I’d be subbing 5 or 6 of them if I could at half time.
  • Options
    Like the worst of games under Apples only May comes out of that half with any credit. Need a whole new defence and midfield next season.
  • Options
    An awful half from a poorly set up team. 

We need to get Edun and Gillesphey off, and balance the team with REG and Ramsey. 

Later we can get carthorse off, along with Anderson, and introduce pace with Chuks and TC.

Then we might save a point..

• Options
    Absolute shower of shit , only 2 of em worth keeping, to many players stealing a living and no doubt will be again next season, 3 right backs at the club and we play a useless centre half there , I give up !
  • Options
    Coronation Street Part III Sophie Kate Rana and mascot Toyah
    Thought exactly the same.

You know it’s bad when even I can’t find any positives. I’d be subbing 5 or 6 of them if I could at half time.
    Its got a proper... "End of the Season, cant be f**ked" feel to it

Only thats been the defensive attitude for much of the season
  • Options
    Dogshit
  • Options
    Awful
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!