Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Shrewsbury Town : Saturday 20th April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    edited April 20
    Coventry a yard off the pace all half. And that's being generous. 
    Coventry is replicating his City namescape in levels of shitness here today.
  • Options
    edited April 20
    Deservedly booed off at HT. Terrible performance, with Isted just winning the prize for the worst player.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Coventry is having a fucking stinker 
    There are 5 or 6 others doing the same. 
  • Options
    Coronation Street Part III Sophie Kate Rana and mascot Toyah
    Thought exactly the same.

You know it’s bad when even I can’t find any positives. I’d be subbing 5 or 6 of them if I could at half time.
    Its got a proper... "End of the Season, cant be f**ked" feel to it

Only thats been the defensive attitude for much of the season
    Yeah that’s been the feel of the whole season defensively. But today it’s turned up to 11. Most of them don’t want to be there.
  • Options
    Thomas has given the ball away about 10 times so far, we are so desperate for some creativity in the 10 position.
  • Options
    Ramsay not warming up with the others. We'll have someone down the right at least second half 
  • Options
    So we just need a whole new defence and a whole new midfield and we'll be sorted for next season. 
  • Options
    Thomas has given the ball away about 10 times so far, we are so desperate for some creativity in the 10 position.
    Odd that with nothing to play for, Ness hasn't been played instead of Thomas. 
  • Options
    Att is *officially* announced as 15,187 with 782 away fans  45+1'
  • Options
    edited April 20
    It's Chuks time...👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like the worst of games under Apples only May comes out of that half with any credit. Need a whole new defence and midfield next season.
    Thought Wickham did ok, bearing mind the dreadful service 
  • Options
    Ramsay must be coming on, hasn't been part of the halftime group warm-up 
  • Options
    I’m expecting a better second half performance and a ‘that was not my team in the first half’ type quote from Jones after the match.

I’m also expecting a comment from Golfie informing everyone that he will not be getting a season ticket next year as well. 
  • Options
    Wickham, May, Small, Dobson, Anderson and Hector did ok. Less said about the rest the better.
  • Options
    Like the worst of games under Apples only May comes out of that half with any credit. Need a whole new defence and midfield next season.
    Thought Wickham did ok, bearing mind the dreadful service 
    Fair enough - Service has been non-existent
  • Options
    Thank god this is my last game of the season. Coventry is utter shite as are Gillesphy, Thomas, Edun and Isted. 
    Had enough of this lot, by a long way the worst Charlton squad of my lifetime. In other recent seasons I thought we underperformed but we have actually now got a squad of lower L1 players. 
    Scott needs to go, he can't be anywhere near our summer recruitment if we are to stand any chance whatsoever.

• Options
    Ramsay coming on at half time 
  • Options
    No Edun out so Ramsay for him
  • Options
    Ramsay coming on at half time 
    That's a start, but we need Chuks at least to join him...
  • Options

Kayne Ramsay is coming on for Tayo Edun at the break.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sitting in a lounge at Bangkok Airport with a Chang and a red curry in front of me. Have I missed much? 
  • Options
    Is REG not fully fit?
  • Options
    edited April 20

46' Back under way with one change at the break as Kayne Ramsay replaces Tayo Edun... Let's turn this one around, lads  #cafc

• Options
    DOBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 20
    1-1 DOBBO yessssss
    What a great lay off from Connor
  • Options
    GOAL DOBSON!!
  • Options
    Oh yes George Dobson.

love it. 
  • Options