Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Shrewsbury Town : Saturday 20th April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Isted came charging 40 yards there to wipe out their player, mainly because Gillesphey is a fucking carthorse
  • Options

33' Booking for Isted
     He brings down Bloxham.
  • Options
    Played Isted 🙄
  • Options
    edited April 20
    Fucking hell Isted,.came flying out his area to close down a shrews player and gives one obvious foul and a yellow.

You could call it happening when he was 5 yards off.
  • Options
    If we can give Wickham a preseason I'd be tempted to give him a short term contract. 

You can see he's played at a higher level from some of his touches.
  • Options

Absolutely brainless decision from Isted to come charging out to the left touchline where he wipes out Bloxham near the corner flag. Only a yellow card.  33'
  • Options
    Lazy chunts can't even get to a single second ball
  • Options
    The more changes in the summer the better. 
  • Options
    Well, if this game doesn't persuade everyone to come rushing back for the new season in August with renewed optimism then nothing will ...
    The lap of honour at the end of the game will be fun if it stays like this!
    The xxxxs wouldn't dare ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    N/ton 1-1
  • Options
    Burton 2-1
  • Options
    This is truly awful. On the upside, we appear to have mastered the art of regression.
  • Options
    Derby winning 0-1
  • Options
    Jesus christ Coventry now just leaving his man to turn him. 
  • Options

Absolutely brainless decision from Isted to come charging out to the left touchline where he wipes out Bloxham near the corner flag. Only a yellow card.  33'
  • Options
    keep expecting to see Appleton standing by the bench, with his hands in his pockets!!
  • Options
    Chelts 1-1
  • Options
    edited April 20
    I'm looking forward to almost four months away from this shite ... and that includes the refs and linos.

I hate Division Three.
  • Options

Close. May's cross from the right is dinked over Marosi but hacked away from near the goal line  37'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great demonstration of just how shit so many of these players are. How have we signed so many total and utter shitstain footballers 
  • Options
    edited April 20
    Isted, Thomas and Gillesphey making the summer defence overhaul very easy and very necessary.
  • Options
    Coventry is having a fucking stinker 
  • Options
    Posh winning 0-1
  • Options
    I think I’m going to watch the snooker instead 
  • Options
    Jones has given up ranting at them,hes sitting down at the edge of the dugout
  • Options

Good work from Small far side, cross is headed into the air and Salop can get a block on May's effort  41'
  • Options
    Jones has given up ranting at them,hes sitting down at the edge of the dugout
    Has he lost the dressing room?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Coventry is having a fucking stinker 
    He's got a lot of company in that department this arvo.

Awful, awful performance thus far.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!