Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• Options
    Oh, sod it! 
  • Options
    As the French say Turf!
  • Options
    Weed better stop the garden puns, they're getting silly now
  • Options
    Shear nonsense imo
  • Options
    He might not be in Jones' immediate plans, but needs to remember the grass isn't always greener.
  • Options
    edited June 25
    With the way they are playing our double capture of Kane and Foden should be a bit cheaper now 😊😊
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    thenewbie said:
    Weed better stop the garden puns, they're getting silly now
    Thistle do for now

Hoe, hoe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    supaclive said:
    Met up with a friend yesterday who is close friends with an ex board member and the feeling is Alfie will go..... allegedly the investors have agreed for the "unwanted" to be cleared out and a spend of £7m (transfer fees, wages and disposal costs of unwanted players) has been authorised.

Please don't shoot the messenger - just passing on what I was told.
    I can confirm that my landscape gardener has told me that Alfie is unwanted. There, I’ve said it … 
    Funnily enough i know your landscape gardener; he drives a taxi in his spare time. 
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Yann897 said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Cawley says no fee agreed which is a shame, hopefully can be done though.

Optimistic we'll get this one done. 
    Having seemingly missed out on Bair we really do need to. Not sure getting onto the third striker down the list is a great way to start things off
  • Options
    edited June 25
    I wish we’d killer still playing for us.

Da…..boom……tish. 🤭
  • Options
    edited June 25
    Be interested to hear what the management team consider the quality of the current squad to be, measured by the 8-8-8 benchmark they devised.
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    https://x.com/RichCawleySLP/status/1805658061345808758?t=XhcM0LiEjZujcuXvzQ3FOg&s=19

Rich also then hints that a player is close but won't give names
    keeper maybe? 
  • Options
    Be interested to hear what the management team consider the quality of the current squad to be, measured by the 8-8-8 benchmark they devised.
    888 was just a load of crap. As it stands tonight we are still woefully short imo.Even Jones said he'd like to get the majority of the signings done by Thursday. I'm sure even the more optimistic of yous out there thought we'd be further forward than we are currently. Thursday will be fun - Jones having to have loads of players around him that he doesn't want. I wonder how that will go. Do we have enough table tennis tables ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 25
    888 was just a load of crap. As it stands tonight we are still woefully short imo.Even Jones said he'd like to get the majority of the signings done by Thursday. I'm sure even the more optimistic of yous out there thought we'd be further forward than we are currently. Thursday will be fun - Jones having to have loads of players around him that he doesn't want. I wonder how that will go. Do we have enough table tennis tables ?

Sorry to be pedantic Golfie, but should this not be "Pessimistic"...just saying...🙄
  • Options
    Unreliable source saying £200k fee for Mitchell and fee agreed for Adheme.

WIOTOS
    Millwall fans are saying it was 350,000 
  • Options
    edited June 25

WIOTOS
    Well they would say that wouldn't they...🙄
  • Options

WIOTOS
    You should know by now Millwall fans talk shit and find it difficult to string a sentence together.  :D
  • Options
    Ahadme and a keeper and I reckon we are just 4 short (plus replacements if any first teamers leave).  I know we have said no loans but getting a couple of money can't buy loans (JRS level) would make sense for example.  So potentially we may be close  
  • Options
    edited June 25

WIOTOS
    It’s entirely possible that the buyers are reporting the up front cost because it sounds a better deal than the total cost. And the sellers are reporting the total because that sounds better for them…

200k up front with as much as 150k in add ons sounds reasonable to me.
  • Options
    Ahadme and a keeper and I reckon we are just 4 short (plus replacements if any first teamers leave).  I know we have said no loans but getting a couple of money can't buy loans (JRS level) would make sense for example.  So potentially we may be close  
    Gk , centre back , 2 centre mids one attacking one defensive and a striker . Will do for now then maybe a couple loans to baulk out the squad.
  • Options

WIOTOS
    You should know by now Millwall fans talk shit and find it difficult to string a sentence together.  :D
    Sounds a bit like Ronnie…
  • Options

WIOTOS
    So you're saying Ronnie is a Millwall fan? :)