Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• edited June 7
    The bloody window does my f'in 'ead in...

• jonno said:
    Clickbait rubbish. We're interested in Malik Wilks (as was reported last week). I'm impressed how football league world continues to be awful
  • edited June 8
    Scoham said:
    With no signings looking set to be announced this week the great panic vs relax debate is expected to kick off tonight.
    Next week will the start of transfer business.
  • Hang on, Luke Berry isn't signing because he failed a medical, but Adam Coe is away on his holibibz? 
    They did it over Zoom 👍🏼
  • I understand smoke signals were used.
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably bullshit, but Dillon Phillips being linked by one "twitter account"

https://x.com/transfers_intl/status/1799047541734137866
  • Phillips is a non starter, I also don’t believe that he is the profile of goalkeeper Jones is after.
  • Sage said:
    Phillips is a non starter, I also don’t believe that he is the profile of goalkeeper Jones is after.
    You might be right. What profile do you think Jones wants?
  • I know it’s not transfer related but for me the Charlton official page on X isn’t available. Is it just me or others aswell?
  • Sage said:
    Phillips is a non starter, I also don’t believe that he is the profile of goalkeeper Jones is after.
    I also think he has a good opportunity at Rotherham now Johansson has moved on 

Afterall he ticks the box of being a L1 promotion winner.
  • I noticed Adam Davies started for Wales the other night. There was also an ex Charlton link whereby Jay Da Silva played at left back.
  • Richard J said:
    I noticed Adam Davies started for Wales the other night. There was also an ex Charlton link whereby Jay Da Silva played at left back.
    The one person they couldn't blame for the result!  Clean sheet.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 8
    Richard J said:
    I noticed Adam Davies started for Wales the other night. There was also an ex Charlton link whereby Jay Da Silva played at left back.
    The one person they couldn't blame for the result!  Clean sheet.
    Clearly his distribution wasn't good enough, as attacks these days start with the keeper  ;)
  • Sage said:
    Sage said:
    Taller, more commanding, and able to play out quickly. 
    I look forward to that in league 1.  In the real world, someone that can save shots would be a good start 
  • Charlton's official Twitter account has been deleted completely! Wonder if it has any significance to anything at all.
  • Jones wants a keeper that is actually decent 
  • wmcf123 said:
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    I look forward to that in league 1.  In the real world, someone that can save shots would be a good start 
    Ben Hamer, for example, was exactly this and there have been keepers at this level in recent seasons that are exactly the type he’s after.
  • An extremely drunk man told me that Stoke were interested in Alfie May. 

But surely Ronnie can't be old enough to drink ?
  • Sage said:
    Sage said:
    Maybe Deano fancy's getting his gloves on again...kickin' his heels down at Palarse...🙄
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!