Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Denmark v England Euro 2024 - Match Thread

Line up predictions and score predictions?

England can seal 1st in the group with a win later today if Slovenia fail to beat Serbia.

Comments

• Unchanged side I reckon. 2-1 win with some periods of Denmark pressure to make things nervy.
  • 1-0 Denmark McHojlund
  • Hoping to see Shaw from the start as that will make our left side much more effective. But expect the best we can hope for is half an hour off the bench 
  • Sounds like it will be unchanged. Be interesting if Denmark do much better of marking Saka as he is the vital man for England, as our left hand side is very unbalanced.

1-0 England.
  • Was going to go 1-1, but 6/1 is poor imo
  • Hoping to see Shaw from the start as that will make our left side much more effective. But expect the best we can hope for is half an hour off the bench 
    They don't even think he will be fit for the knockouts now. Such a bad decision to bring no natural left back in the squad other than one who was 50/50 to even be able to play.
  • R0TW said:
    Was going to go 1-1, but 6/1 is poor imo
    You can get just under 7/1 on the Betfair Exchange. After 1-0 to England, it is the second favourite score. 
  • Unchanged team, Kane to score. 2-1 win
    They don't even think he will be fit for the knockouts now. Such a bad decision to bring no natural left back in the squad other than one who was 50/50 to even be able to play.
    Yep terrible decision. If we had a Saka type winger on the left it wouldnt be an issue having a full back coming inside into midfield as has been the way in the premier league the last couple of years. We could then have the inverted winger on the right with Walker able to overlap.

Having no width at all on the left is killing us but you cant move Saka from the right and whilst Gordon/Eze could do it on the left they arent gonna be in the side ahead of Foden/Palmer so it has to be one of them on the left. 
  • The media have been reporting Southgate goes with an unchanged team since yesterday afternoon.

Hojbjerg is going to have his hands full in the middle.

Can see nothing but an England win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Unchanged team, predicting 1-1, Kane with our goal.
  • Unchanged team, better performance from Foden but an underwhelming 2-1 win. Kane penalty and Rice with the goals 
  • I’m in Mexico and it’s not on in my hotel the bsstards. 

Anyone know a good free VPN that’s easy to sign up to so I can watch?  I tried Nordvpn but they wanted £50 
  • I'm going for a 0-0 or a 1-1 draw
  • edited June 20
    Had such fun with the comedy Jocks, karma is bound to kick in,  1-1
  • edited June 20
    Unchanged and a 1-1 draw 

Anyone know a good free VPN that’s easy to sign up to so I can watch?  I tried Nordvpn but they wanted £50 
    Watch it on iplayer on your phone?

most of the free ones will limit your connection and make the stream unwatchable if i'm honest. How about ordering Norton360 via Amazon (digital key) and downloading the Norton 360 app onto your phone. That has a very good VPN

Watch it on iplayer on your phone?
    You can’t mate. Won’t let you outside of the UK. 
  • bakchat said:
    I’m in Mexico and it’s not on in my hotel the bsstards. 

most of the free ones will limit your connection and make the stream unwatchable if i'm honest. How about ordering Norton360 via Amazon (digital key) and downloading the Norton 360 app onto your phone. That has a very good VPN
    Nice one mate. I’ll give that a pop. Cheers. 
  • Sponsored links:

• bakchat said:
    I’m in Mexico and it’s not on in my hotel the bsstards. 

Nice one mate. I’ll give that a pop. Cheers. 
    Don't forget to cancel the automatic renewal as soon as you sign up (you will still get the full year). otherwise £70 will come out your account next year! 
  • Come on England

Suck their eyes out

• Same team as it was against Serbia.
  • 🇩🇰 0
    🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 3

We’re shyte. Proper shyte.
  • @Greenhithe if you still need a vpn, download Astrill and PM me. I’ll send you my login details for tonight 
  • 1-1 I expect 
  • I'd have played Wharton alongside Rice too.
  • I'd have played Wharton alongside Rice too.
    I’d rather lose than do well with one of those things in the team tbh 
  • @Greenhithe if you still need a vpn, download Astrill and PM me. I’ll send you my login details for tonight 
    Appreciate it mate. Sent you a message. Thanks a lot.