Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Denmark v England Euro 2024 - Match Thread

Comments

• Foden growing into the game by the minute. 
  • edited June 20
    That should be a penalty shouldn't it? Saka gets there first and then cleaned out - that's a free kick anywhere else.
  • Denmark double sub to challenge our change. 

• sam3110 said:
    Cya TAA, if he plays again this tournament, it's because Southgate is a fucking moron or we've had an injury crisis
    It'll be the 1st option
  • That should be a penalty shouldn't it? Saka gets there first and then cleaned out - that's a free kick anywhere else.
    Ironically the referee gives a Goal Kick, proving that the Defender never got the ball
  • Gallagher saves our bacon from the Danes. 
  • Been a bit better the last 5 minutes, a bit more desire and moving the ball quicker.
  • Been a bit better the last 5 minutes, a bit more desire and moving the ball quicker.
    Then we give it away cheaply and concede a stupid free kick.
  • Instantly look better with Gallagher in the MF
  • This is grim. 
  • Sponsored links:

• AndyG said:
    Scottish person so ignore me if I’m being unfair but I’m watching this drooling at the talent in the England side and scratching my bollocks wondering why they are so brilliant one minute and so shite the next. It must be the manager. But I don’t get why the players just don’t take it upon themselves to ignore instructions and do what comes naturally. This is Denmark, not Brazil and they are making England look fearful. I genuinely don’t get it. 
    I said exactly that on this thread the other day and got a hatful of lol’s someone in this group of players need to get hold of the players and tell them to ignore what’s being said from the sideline. It really is ridiculous! Even the pundits are saying it but being politically correct and not actually naming names
    It’s always gone well when a squad has revolted against the manager in the middle of a major tournament…
    How many tournaments do you want to watch the same thing happen ? Do the same thing and expect a different outcome ? 
  • This is grim. 
    Thats an understatement
  • This is grim. 
    THIS IS ENGLAAAAAAAAAAND
  • This has to be Bellingham's worst game in any shirt, never mind an England one. 
  • Saka's been poor on the final ball
  • This isn't like watching CAFC - it is worse
  • I made a real effort to leave early and get home for this. It’s awful. I’ve just seen an Arsenal player pass it out for a corner. Amazing 
  • Sponsored links:

• We definitely don't deserve to win, even if we manage to do so... absolute garbage. 
  • This is a fucking awful game. 
  • Denmark employing a high press and it's like watching Man City or Arsenal pressing Burnley, we can't handle it at all
  • PWR
    Too many of them are not committed enough, including Bellingham. 
  • Gallagher is going to get himself sent off if he isnt careful
  • Triple sub, should add a lot of running and dynamism to the side
  • Golden generation now looks like a mid table prem team. On paper and performance 
  • Bit of a message being sent by Southgate there, the entire front 3 off together. Can't say any of them particularly deserve to stay on.
  • So basically 
    Kane, Bellingham, Foden, Rice, TAA and Saka have all been below par

It's no wonder we're struggling. 
  • Kane off I can understand but thought Saka and Foden were our only positive players today. 

Even if most of what Foden has done has led to nothing.