Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Denmark v England Euro 2024 - Match Thread

Comments

• Bit of a message being sent by Southgate there, the entire front 3 off together. Can't say any of them particularly deserve to stay on.
    But why would you keep on Rice or Bellingham who have been miles worse today?
  • I think Charlton could get a result against England. 
  • Gallagher isn't at this level let's be real. 
  • FFS Bowen injured by the pitch
  • Dazzler21 said:
    This has to be Bellingham's worst game in any shirt, never mind an England one. 
    Been anonymous. I know he's gone differently but Southgate i feel he should've moved Foden inside and then put Gordon on for Bellingham.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    I think Charlton could get a result against England. 
    Its bad but its not that bad
  • Two corners straight to the first man. It really is like watching Charlton
  • Would've liked to have seen Watkins with Saka and Foden. Showing a lot of spark. 

Maybe Kane is just a serial loser and we need to accept it. 
  • We look a different prospect with Watkins pace as an attacking outlet. Very difficult to fit him and Kane in but he could be our weapon against tired legs in every game from now on. 

• How the f**k were we favourites for this???
  • Sponsored links:

• Never heard Shearer so angry ...
  • edited June 20
    Gallagher isn't at this level let's be real. 
    Impossible to criticise any of these players too much playing in such a poor formation and tactics. These past 4 games have really been shite from Southgate. 
  • We've had the lions share of the decidions6 tonight... So far. 
  • Missing: Jude Bellingham .

• The Denmark subs didn't come off so quick that time did they. Speaks volumes
  • Shades of England at the 2010 World Cup this....
  • Truly the worst match of the tournament. We must be saving our legs for the next stage. 
  • Guehi - fantastic challenge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Declan Rice trying to throw the game twice in 15 seconds there. Looked like he’d never seen a football before
  • Guehi fucking hell I was screaming "You Stupid Palace Cu..." as he then made the sliding tackle to make up for it
  • Guehi with an awful error then a worldie of a block. 
  • This is why the 'performance doesn't matter' talk after the first game ends up backfiring. 

Same issues and because we won Southgate went straight back in with the same poor team. 
  • Guehi getting the blame for that. Think rice undercooked the pass. Fucking dog shit this.
  • England fans booing. 
  • Fuck I don’t care if this is dramatic.
    this is a fucking embarrassment 
  • Be lots of talk about how "tired" the players are after this. 
  • Embarrassing.
  • Bellingham COME TO THE PASS YOU PRICK