Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Denmark v England Euro 2024 - Match Thread

Comments

• Looks like Ben White can ready himself to come back into the England fold soon then. 
  • R0TW said:
    Was going to go 1-1, but 6/1 is poor imo
    You can get just under 7/1 on the Betfair Exchange. After 1-0 to England, it is the second favourite score. 
    Hope you got on. 
  • Absolute Grade A shite
  • Diabysmal.
  • Thank fuck that’s over 
  • Fuck off England. Dogshit.
  • Dogshit
  • Booooooooooooooooooooo. Clueless.
  • Last seconds was the match in microcosm. Spinless load of pony
  • Sponsored links:

• The amount of palace players on display will be used to the “tune” but may I suggest a rendition of “Wank all over”?
  • THAT WAS THE WORST!!!!! 
  • Southgate needs to confiscate their consoles at bed time.
  • edited June 20
    Dogshite
  • Shite.
  • edited June 20
    Said it long before the game... 2022 World Cup, 2020 Euros are being repeated with the Group Stages.

Cant win the Tournament after this, but let the panicking begin

Dont worry fellas, I'm sure you'll end up loving them if we get to the Final before swearing and telling them to f**k off again when we lose!!... Keep it classy
  • Truth be told, performance was just as bad as the second half of the first game. 

Southgate didn't bother to make any changes and the same things happened again. 

We will get hammered by any team in the round of 16. 
  • absolute rubbish, was lucky to get a draw.
  • Best bit was the slow mo of the Denmark fan doing the dick head sign. 

Bloody awful 
  • Sponsored links:

• Pe teacher 
  • It's the poor sods that spend thousands to go and watch this shit I feel sorry for.
    Southgate couldn't give a shit about them.
    His arrogance is quite something
  • Rice, Stones, Walker… they can barely move after that.

Look like a bunch of racehorses that have just done two or three laps of a soft to heavy Aintree circuit.
  • We peaked 2 years ago. This team needs a rebuild.
  • On the plus side. I got 5 points on the super 6 👍
  • That was generally shite. 
  • Unchanged team, predicting 1-1, Kane with our goal.
    Should have put a bloody bet on, at least something positive would have come from that!
  • That was an atrocious performance and they deserve all the pelters they get. Manager is the problem but players can still put in a performance.  They look scared and tired. Pathetic 
  • Honestly, you looked like some random bloke had won a raffle to manage you tonight