Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Denmark v England Euro 2024 - Match Thread

Comments

• Blaming Guehi for Rice’s underhit pass lol
  • Fucking hell this is absolutely awful
  • Im going to throw my telly out the window in a minute,that way I wont have to watch this shit again on Tuesday
  • When does the blame fall on the door of Southgate? 
  • Never seen Rice lose the ball as many times as today. Must have given up possession at least three times just in this half. 
  • To be fair, Denmark have mostly been resorting to long range efforts, but they've been allowed too many and under too little pressure on the ball. Keep letting them shoot like this and another one will go in.
  • The fact Bellingham has stayed on this pitch for 90 minutes playing this poorly is shameful. 

Does Southgate decide his subs before the game starts or something? Clueless. 
  • Declan Rice trying to throw the game twice in 15 seconds there. Looked like he’d never seen a football before
    He's seriously overrated, and I also cant see what Foden brings, a couple of good spells then 88 minutes of nothing.
  • Rice has had an absolute shocker. TBF they all have, but you don't expect it from him.
  • Sponsored links:

• We've decided to press in the 87th minute
  • Chizz said:
    It's a good job Denmark aren't very good either
    That won't be the line after the game. Serbia are a decent side that'll go far, remember 😂
  • edited June 20
    Spanish commentators finally accepting England have been 'lukewarm at best'.

And that free kick straight out was Charltonesque in its abject poor ness. 
  • I wonder what match Southgate has been watching. I bet it’s a different one to me 
  • Shearer is absolutely livid isnt he
  • Not just saying this as one of us but fucking hell, Guehi is a problem. 
  • Poor poor performance.  Clueless and lacking impetus, like watching Charlton of the last few years.
  • Don't think Shearer is a Southgate fan
  • Sponsored links:

• What a load of old shit this has been … 
  • Garbage 
  • Half of our 'form' players have come in and look seriously out of their depth. 
  • 3 mins et
  • Rice has been poo. 
  • Chunes said:
    Don't think Shearer is a Southgate fan
    Great pundit.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Rice has been poo. 
    Hugely overrated player 
  • MrBurns said:
    When does the blame fall on the door of Southgate? 
    Already has. Its down to him, all day long. Shit yes man.
  • edited June 20
    wonder what bollocks ‘sideways and backwards’ southgate will come out with?