Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Denmark v England Euro 2024 - Match Thread

Comments

• Shit again. Score and then go and sit on the edge of our box. No pressure on the ball either. This is a total mess at the moment. 
  • Another game where we score and then retreat back without ideas. 

Bit of a pattern. 
  • Shit again. Score and then go and sit on the edge of our box. No pressure on the ball either. This is a total mess at the moment. 
    Southgateball
  • Trent in midfield just isn't working. It's like watching a Dobson and Fraser midfield for us, one player left with too much ground to cover because the other is awol.
  • Absolute mess in the midfield. Bellingham is a passenger, I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw Trent and Rice has too much to do. We really need to bin the Alexander-Arnold experiment, he's just not got the positioning or the aggression needed
    Alexander Arnold was shit on Tuesday and that clown southgate plays him again tonight. This is crap so far from us
  • Absolute mess in the midfield. Bellingham is a passenger, I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw Trent and Rice has too much to do. We really need to bin the Alexander-Arnold experiment, he's just not got the positioning or the aggression needed
    Agreed. Not going to make him a scapegoat as he's playing where he's asked to, but it isn't working at all.
  • Croydon said:
    Great goal but we've been sat far too deep since we scored 
    You know it ! We know it ! Everyone knows it ! Apart from the manager 😂 he can’t help himself he has cost us the last 2 tournaments because he has no bollox. So sick of it everytime it’s the same go 1 up early playing forward then look a different team straight after. Sack the twat we would do better without a manager 
  • Need to settle it down now. Properly under the cosh 
  • Is TAA playing?

Oh yes there he is in a replay...
  • Good dribble from Foden, poor shot. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant run from Foden but he had to pass that
  • Kane ain’t blessed with pace but he also doesn’t look that match fit. 
  • Poor football by us on the most part
  • Foden trying to take on the world. Needs to release the ball
  • We've been shite in this tournament so far, Spain/France/Germany will have us on toast. 
  • Great ball from Foden, but Saka doesn't attack it. 
  • edited June 20
    Anything good England do around the Denmark box is wasted as soon as Foden gets it
  • IF YOU CAN'T GO FORWARDS GO SIDEWAYS OR BACK
  • This is like watching a Russell Slade side.
  • Anything good England do around the Denmark box is wasted as soon as Foden gets it
    Constantly makes the wrong decision. Doesn't have De Bruyne holding his hand for England I suppose. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I do wish we wouldn't be so fundamentally opposed to hoofing it when surrounded on the edge of our box. Rice got lucky there.
  • edited June 20
    Southgates first words when interviewed after Serbia. " I thought we over exerted ourselves. We need to conserve our energy better," 
    When your manager has that attitude it's no wonder we are seeing what we are seeing.
    Bloke should have opted for a job in insurance instead of football management!
  • Fully expect Southgate to make changes. Unfortunately they'll probably be on the 80th minute
  • Foden another off target shot and half time
  • I know it's the done thing to find a scapegoat like Foden or TAA but tbh they've all be shocking so far. 
  • So negative. The attaching talent we have and they constantly check back and play it back. 
  • Foden another off target shot and half time
    Been awful but people will replay that one run and forget what happened straight after it...
  • Anything good England do around the Denmark box is wasted as soon as Foden gets it
    Constantly makes the wrong decision. Doesn't have De Bruyne holding his hand for England I suppose. 
    What did he do when de Bruyne was injured?
  • edited June 20
    Denmark parking the Bus and playing the counter. We need to be ready for that. 

Simply put we look shite, because we're not looking for the easy ball, we're trying to be too clever.
    What did he do when de Bruyne was injured?
    Arsenal we’re top