Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Denmark v England Euro 2024 - Match Thread

Comments

• Cmon lads... Lets get the job done!!
  • Alexander Arnold was a liability in midfield the other night, cant believe southgates put him back in there
  • Glad in one sense that Southgate isn't making knee jerk decisions based on one showing - However the likes of Alexander-Arnold and Foden need to perform tonight, to stay in the eleven in the long term for this Tournament.
  • Here's hoping for that trademark Southgate early goal....
  • Interesting hearing from Thomas Frank about Saka.

Double up on him try and keep him on his right foot.
  • 3-1 England. Got 13/16 results right so far so hopefully make that 14 by 7pm. 
  • lol!... Love how chilled the King of Denmark was with Prince William, wasnt sure if he was some random rich bloke
  • lol!... Love how chilled the King of Denmark was with Prince William, wasnt sure if he was some random rich bloke
    I think he is, isn’t he just the queen’s husband?
    Thomas Frank was saying it was the King... I'm not too sure based on the Danish Royal Family - Glad to see though that William has left the wife at home with the kids, whilst he's buggered off to the Football

Always knew he was one of us
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on England.
  • Carter said:
    Trent Alexander-Arnold is going to cost us, if i was the opposition manager I'd be targeting him. He will make a mistake trying to Hollywood something in our half. Should be playing Wharton there in my eyes. 

Also think a tough decision should have been made regarding Phil Foden. He tears it up for Man City in that pocket of space behind the centre forward and we are prodding him out wide on his wrong foot. 
    Hopefully we get through this with three points and we can give starts to Wharton, Gordon etc. against Slovenia.
    Thomas Frank was saying it was the King... I'm not too sure based on the Danish Royal Family - Glad to see though that William has left the wife at home with the kids, whilst he's buggered off to the Football

Always knew he was one of us
    I think they changed it to call him “king” but she’s the one in charge and he married in
  • Hopefully win this and give Luke Shaw a start Tuesday.
  • For a moment there I thought I was watching a replay of a Charlton game the number of times they’ve given the ball away already. 
  • Bit loose this. Difficult to put a stop to that when the midfielder charged with putting his foot on the ball and calming things down is Trent. Positioning is always going to be an issue there. I really would drop Bellingham back. We might lose something with him not driving forward but it would also add calm and intelligence in front of the defence
  • Pitch is awful
  • Foden has to hit the target there
  • a VERY slight bobble... Should have placed it rather than smashed. 
  • I'd have scored that 😁
  • Sponsored links:

• Get in Harry 
  • edited June 20
    GOOOOOAL KANE
  • That was so lucky, but who cares!
  • We're starting to look more organised now.  Foden seems to be a bit more lively following his attempt. 

And Walker blisters past his man to put in a poor cross that falls to Kane for a tap in. 
  • Our right hand side is lethal. 
  • Unbelievable from walker there
  • Walker's pace is insane given his age. 
  • Lapse in concentration and we capitalised
  • Low crosses have to be our purpose here, the Danes are gonna win the aerial challenges. 
  • Almost as important as the points is not letting any of our players get injured on this pitch