Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Slovenia EURO 2024 - Match Thread

Comments

• How wasnt that a foul on the edge of the area for us?

Ref didn't fancy it.
  • Let me down on the 4th leg of my bet builder too. All they had to do was win. 
  • F***ing useless. Dull and uninspiring just like the manager.  

• Dedicate this point to Gareth, we couldn't have done it without you.

Least we're the only Country in the Euros to not have our nation flag on our kit.

True pioneers = True winners 🏳️‍🌈 

💩 
  • How can a team with so much great attacking talent be so fucking boring to watch!!!!

Can a manager be sacked mid tournament? 

I've never been so uninterested in watching England at a major tournament
  • Well we didn't lose to the best 3 teams in the tournament. Onwards we march 
  • edited June 25
    Well the job is done.

Need an improvement come the Knockout Rounds, we shouldnt hopefully be having to deal with a team that'll park the bus and play for a 0-0

Best performance so far, just couldnt find an opening at the end of the day - But still work to be done.
  • Absolute drivel, I don’t know if i can watch any more of this.
    Won't have to watch much more.
  • All these subs and Southgate always keeps the worst two performing players on the pitch. 

Manager is clueless and we can't even win an attack v defense game. 
  • Sponsored links:

• How dare the England fans boo the team, when we earned a plucky clean sheet against top opposition...
  • Trent is a totally usefully twunt
  • Congrats to England for going though.  Got to be a major improvement for the group stages if we're not to get dumped on our arses.
  • The only team to win in Group C, you'll never sing that
  • We top the Group... Denmark FT 0-0
  • How the hell have we managed to win the group. Lucky fuckers, they’ve been absolute shit 
  • Worst game of football I’ve watched since my last Charlton game. No one wanted a football game . Not England, not Slovenia, not the referee. 
  • edited June 25
    Press the reset button again Gareth. This time check the fuckin computers on ffs
  • Didn't watch, and again the same good choice on my part, 0-0 blinding result...roll on the knock out stages...🤦‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• We have been in such a weak group that our weaknesses haven't been exploited. It would almost be funny if we end up still winning the group if both games finish 0-0 tonight.

All part of the master plan  :D
  • edited June 25
    The only team to win in Group C, you'll never sing that
    Never liked the draw for Group C, thought it would be exactly like this game tonight, bar Denmark who I expected to be better.
  • I saw 5 minutes in that game that confirmed for me that Gordon and Palmer need more minutes in this side. 

Mainoo did well too.
  • Dreadful performance. If we don't improve on that we will go out on Sunday.
  • we’re top cause the others are more shit than us
  • How can a team with so much great attacking talent be so fucking boring to watch!!!!

Can a manager be sacked mid tournament? 

I've never been so uninterested in watching England at a major tournament
    Ivory Coast did it and went on to win the tournament.
  • Just not good enough
  • Total and in equivocal rubbish. Miserable across the pitch. Southgate is an embarrassment. Gordon given 4 minutes, Palmer 20 mins, Bellingham dead on his feet stays on for the full game. Did the Slovenian keeper make a serious save throughout the the entire game? So so poor.
  • Kane talking utter shite ...