Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has the Jokes thread disappeared?

1…373839404143»

Comments

  • MrWalker
    MrWalker Posts: 4,389
    R0TW said:
    This bloke down the road, my palace supporting mate and whoever, walked into the pub.
    Do continue.
    Did the barman say, 'I wish I was a hedgehog. Then the pricks would be on the outside.'?
  • man_at_milletts
    man_at_milletts Posts: 5,838
    R0TW said:
    This bloke down the road, my palace supporting mate and whoever, walked into the pub.
    Do continue.
    and saw the landlord's dog licking his balls.

    'I wish I could do that' said your Palace supporting mate.

    'Well give him a biscuit and he might let you' replied the landlord.
  • DaveMehmet
    DaveMehmet Posts: 22,514
    R0TW said:
    This bloke down the road, my palace supporting mate and whoever, walked into the pub.
    Do continue.
    And the barman said "afternoon bloke down the road, whoever. What are you doing with that Palace c**t"?