Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Options
    CP pleased with Button capture. Allows him feel safe with his goalkeeping options. #pressday (IL) #cafc

All positive so far...
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    CP unsure if Ricardo Fuller will be quite fit enough to play at Forest on Sat. Should definitely be okay for Palace. #pressday (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    The last few posts aren't rumours then - they're presumably facts
  • Options
    Fuller v Palace is exciting
  • Options
    Fuller to come on and score winner v his old team Palace - instant legend.
  • Options
    Fuller vs Palace.... COME ON!

Let's set this league alight !

I'm ready for a complete smash up... Keep playing like we have been all we need is a slightly weak team and we could do them ...

COME ON YOU REDS!
  • Options
    JT said:

Yep. Palace's form is not the best, a quality player who will want to make a good first impression... this could be very very fun to watch!
  • Options
    CP, on N'Guessan: There has been a bit of a stalemate on Dan. Whether something can happen before Friday? I don't know. #pressday (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

Fuller vs Palace.... COME ON!

Let's set this league alight !

I'm ready for a complete smash up... Keep playing like we have been all we need is a slightly weak team and we could do them ...

COME ON YOU REDS!

You dirty dog !!!!
  • Options

CP, on N'Guessan: There has been a bit of a stalemate on Dan. Whether something can happen before Friday? I don't know. #pressday (IL) #cafc

Thats a strange one, it really is. I can't see why we need him in the squad. We have 2 'big strikers' in Kermo and Fuller. We are covered on the wings with Jacko, Cook, Kerkar, Green and Waggy.

Where does he fit in?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's pretty impressive that you mind got that out of what I wrote ... 8)
  • Options

Thats a strange one, it really is. I can't see why we need him in the squad. We have 2 'big strikers' in Kermo and Fuller. We are covered on the wings with Jacko, Cook, Kerkar, Green and Waggy.

Where does he fit in?

Rumoured that Powell wants to re-invent him as a deep lying playmaker in place of Stephens

• Options
    JT said:

Are you suggesting a doomsday scenario where he's the only player left?
  • Options
    Wagstaff will be going if he does come in
  • Options
    Despite what CP says about Solly & Stephens training with us, I have it on good authority that Solly is at Chadwell Heath now talking to Big Sam.

Source; a West Ham youth player.

Just passing on the info, not saying I'm ITK.
  • Options
    Rhodes doesn't look very happy.
  • Options
    Elsewhere.
    Just seen sky sports news Scottish anchorman Jim white in screwfix buying a pair of industrial strength underpants in anticipation of tomorrow nights annual 'knicker creaming extravaganza'!
  • Options

I wouldn't be either having to play for Blackburn and Steve Kean!
  • Options

He's upset he's been outed on CL.
  • Options

Where does he fit in?

He wasn't talking about that Dan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Despite what CP says about Solly & Stephens training with us, I have it on good authority that Solly is at Chadwell Heath now talking to Big Sam.

Source; a West Ham youth player.

Just passing on the info, not saying I'm ITK.

Understood that you're passing on info, but I'd trust what CP is saying over a hamster youth player
  • Options

@JamesNursey: Off to #WBA this pm. Re: #AVFC transfer news. Will go in tomorrow's Mirror first! Expecting a striker & a defensive midfielder to sign

Its good thing Stephens isn't a defensive midfielder then.
    Pirlo type defensive midfielder....
  • Options
    pirlo isin't a defensive midfielder he just sits deeper than most cm's don't mean he is defensive.
  • Options
    Pirlo is more of a deep lying playmaker (in fm terms) ;)
  • Options
    Of all the clubs Rhodes could have gone too... #wrongmove
  • Options
    West Ham Insider ‏@WHU_Insider

Chris Solly will complete his move to West Ham tomorrow.
  • Options
    All these 'insider' and 'agent' twitter accounts are more often than not utter rubbish. I would only believe official sources if I were you.
  • Options
    AlexC said:

Leaving us with only a few hours to spend the money. ideal.

• Options
    Ross_cafc said:

AlexC said:

Leaving us with only a few hours to spend the money. ideal.

who said anything about being able to spend the money ....
  • Options
    Who said anything about these twitter accounts being anything other than bored 15 year olds?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!