Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options
    @d_demyttenaere: Midfielder/winger (left and right) Anil #Koc (18) probably also on loan 6 months to @CAFCofficial #cafc @mercatodh @ladh @FinallyKoc
  • Options
    Belgian journalist who has been correct so far is saying we will getting Anil Koc on loan next.
  • Options
    Left footed winger, 18 years old, Turkish u19 international, worth a pop
  • Options
    What a brilliant name. Even his first name is nearly rude.
    Cheap to have printed on the back of your shirt but not sure how many takers.....
  • Options
    Thought this was a joke until I googled him and I can confirm that he does exist . Another Standard Liege youngster.

This is a position we need, but he is only 18 and has hardly featured for Liege so I'm not sure that he will be able to make an impact.
  • Options
    Development / experience move I would imagine. Unless he's very very good I doubt we will see too much of him if at all.
  • Options
    Played one game for Liege a year ago. Let's hope he's up to Championship standard
  • Options

Development / experience move I would imagine. Unless he's very very good I doubt we will see too much of him if at all.

Would hope so. Madness if not

• Options
    @d_demyttenaere: @Lbts7 very good player, can play everywhere in midfield. But young and has to get physically stronger. So need to play but great potential.
  • Options
    bobcafc7 said:

@d_demyttenaere: @Lbts7 very good player, can play everywhere in midfield. But young and has to get physically stronger. So need to play but great potential.

Just what we need, another powder puff who will be easily brushed off the ball in the physical arena of The Championship!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Koc has retweeted what the journo said about him coming to us so might have some legs.
  • Options
    Obligatory YouTube video of...Koc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcaj40ZHckY
  • Options
    Can he play in goal though?
  • Options
    Into the Valley are reporting that Reading are in for Kermorgant

http://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/14787/kermit-reading
  • Options
    Thread was started by Bexleyboy. For that reason this will be a 2+2 = 27.
  • Options
    A wide midfielder was definitely needed.

if true, welcome to Charlton Anil.
  • Options
    thought we had one called Harriott?
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing Koc
  • Options

Can we copy and paste the old Koc Holding jokes from takeover rumours thread 1.2.3 please.

Some of them were classic.

Yes we really need a tricky young winger like err..Harriot and a talented goalkeeper who flaps at crosses like err,,Hamer.

I think Roland just likes shuffling his players around his portfolio of clubs. It looks like transfer activity but doesn't cost you any money. Perfect!

Just waiting for Danny Green to move to Leipzig Lederhosen.

If we are limited by the number of loans we can have, are we not wasting them if we take youngsters that aren't going to play? Or, can we take youngsters just to develop them and say they won't play for the first team meaning they don't count towards the quota?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    are you limited to the number of loans you can have? I know you are limited to how many can be in a matchday squad. I may be wrong.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Looking forward to seeing Koc

Each to his own mate

• Options
    Madz said:

are you limited to the number of loans you can have? I know you are limited to how many can be in a matchday squad. I may be wrong.

You cannot have more than five in a match day squad including overseas loans following Watford's antics last season. I think that you can only loan four from one club,so if Koc does come in we will only be allowed one more from Liege.

• Options
    CAFCJokar said:

Leon Clarke has handed in a transfer request... Could give him another punt

Knowing Leon or his agent - this would suggest that he has a move to a higher paying club lined up already.

• Options
    Richard J said:

Madz said:

You cannot have more than five in a match day squad including overseas loans following Watford's antics last season. I think that you can only loan four from one club,so if Koc does come in we will only be allowed one more from Liege.

I got ya, thanks for confirming.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Madz said:

I think if RD is forced to he'll do what the Pozzo family did this summer and let Watford have X number of players on a Free Transfer... Of course I'm guessing if Udinese or Grenada want those players back (or in our case Standard Liege)... just another Free Transfer
  • Options
    Sky Sports claiming David Perkins (Barnsley) is set to join Blackpool... that'll be great news if true as (although I didnt go) when we played out the 2-2 draw this season (and the 1-0 defeat at the Valley last season, which I was at) he was one of the players running the show and for the game this season it was partly him going off injured that helped up get back into the match

Wouldnt mind him here to be honest
  • Options
    He's not very big Koc, 5 7 (and 2/3rds) - all counts
  • Options

Richard J said:

Madz said:

I think if RD is forced to he'll do what the Pozzo family did this summer and let Watford have X number of players on a Free Transfer... Of course I'm guessing if Udinese or Grenada want those players back (or in our case Standard Liege)... just another Free Transfer

I don't see Leige doing this with any of the younger players but I did wonder about Tal Ben Haim.

He is 31 not playing for Standard Liege regularly and given Cort's injury and his versatility being able to fill in at right back,maybe he could have his contract terminated and sign as a free agent.

• Options
    bobcafc7 said:

See Ronaldo Vs. Graham Stuart...