Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You don't know what you're doing .

edited March 2015 in General Charlton
Was embarrassed to be a Charlton supporter when these tossers started the chant. New manager, second game ffs. Makes me question after 50 years what sort of mindless twats now support my club.

Comments

• And the Luzon slating on here needs to stop. He got offered a job and accepted it. He's managed two games for us and seemed to know what he was doing last week! Ridiculous.

Does that mean the Roland slating has to stop as well?
  • Think that might have been sent to Roland's bolthole to be honest.
  • And the Luzon slating on here needs to stop. He got offered a job and accepted it. He's managed two games for us and seemed to know what he was doing last week! Ridiculous.

He's well entitled to take the job because he knows Roland. I'm always going to hold it against him that he isn't qualified for the job and only got it because he is mates with Roland and part of the problem.
  • Yes it makes perfect sense, your spot on. Only thing Guy might have done wrong today was take off Vetokele instead of someone else, probably Buyens. As I mentioned on another thread, I think Roland is turning us into what he invisons a good Belgian team would be like. I don't feel as though I'm supporting an English team, but a Belgian team
  • Sponsored links:

• if the only thing you both can complain about after watching that shower is the fans you need to look at yourselves

no effort, players walking around like it was a training match, I may not have been going 50 years like you masicat its a bit hard when I am only 24, but I am still a Charlton fan and that today was not my team.

This is what the players see as they come out

was there any effort today, NO

Been waiting for someone to post this photo. Sums it up ATM
  • I find that a good old fashioned spat of fisticuffs between yourselves is a remedy for such frustrations.

Go away!

Just coz you won... ;o)
  • Behave yourself
  • Paulie you are right in the respect that the chap should not dig out us fellow idiots that pay to watch this shit.

BUT I think you are wrong on the lack of effort bit. We have that but we are rudderless. And I cannot see how we are trying to play.

Other than that, crack on
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought the chant was pony
  • edited January 2015
    masicat said:

masicat said:

if the only thing you both can complain about after watching that shower is the fans you need to look at yourselves

no effort, players walking around like it was a training match, I may not have been going 50 years like you masicat its a bit hard when I am only 24, but I am still a Charlton fan and that today was not my team.

This is what the players see as they come out

was there any effort today, NO

Yep, and all this shit is the fault of a brand new manager in his second game? If anyone watching the game today wondered why Ventokele went off then they shouldn't be watching Football. To slag him off with a derogatory chant was not fair to him or the player coming on. Tossers every one.
    Really cant believe how naive you are, honestly after watching that all you can complain about is the fans

not the lack of effort by the players
    not the lack of tactical ability from the manager
    not the lack of a brain of the owner
    Yep. The football is shit, the players in the main are hopeless. The effort has been dreadful. I will say it again, THIS IS A MANAGER IN HIS SECOND GAME ! I posted about the chant to him in his second game. I wasn't commenting on anything else. Now, is that clearer?
    its not his 2nd game ever is management, he has a career in management, It dont matter if he has not managed here before, if that was needed why was he hired, BP had a great start to his career here despite having no Championship experience.

he has managed in Belgium's top flight, as well as the Champions League
  • I didn't join in with the chant (we don't do singing in the east), but can't say I disagreed with it............
  • Redhenry said:

I thought the chant was pony

Neigh
    LOL out of sympathy Dave...
  • Don't fight each other. The enemy is Roland and his network personified at Charlton by Cruella. Luzon is only here cos he is a network employee without a role for 18 months and would give Roland's football staff playing time as required to increase their value in Roland's eyes. So not Luzon's fault.
  • Agree with you 100% masicat