Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v West Ham - PSF - Match Thread

edited July 2015 in General Charlton
No Igor again. Neither Ceballos or Bergdych involved. Kashi on the bench.

Comments

• Options
    No, Payet is Payet
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Is Payet Poyet ?

nope. Dimitri Payet
  • Options
    Signed last month.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Is Payet Poyet ?

10.5m from Marseille. Apparently Phil Brown asked for him to be subbed against Southend to make it an even contest!
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Charlie Charles-Charles seems to be getting a fair bit of game time?

I was going to say the same, guess if he is this involved late in the pre-season he must be looked at as part of the first team squad?
  • Options
    I assume the new ticket scanning thing work
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

Is Payet Poyet ?

No, but it's hello again to Mr Randolph.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

One scanner was frozen where we went in and the steward decided not to tell anyone this. Other one worked fine though...
  • Options
    Good news - new flooring in the east stand bogs
  • Options
    Scanner ok in east stand except handheld one to allow us fatties through the gate
  • Options
    Defence looks poor but we all know that. Wonder when the new signings are going to be deemed ready? Igor is a worry.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Steward on most turnstiles and a few don't work...cost £500k to install so it ought to work!!
  • Options
    WSS said:

Queues ridiculous, ticketing system failed, exit gates opened in West to let people in.

Must be at least 1000 people outside

I'm still queuing and it's gone 3. Shambles
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

WSS said:

Queues ridiculous, ticketing system failed, exit gates opened in West to let people in.

Must be at least 1000 people outside

I'm still queuing and it's gone 3. Shambles
    Well I guess that is why we tried to sort out two home preseason friendlies, to "iron out" the glitches.
  • Options
    Stewards selling tickets for cash in queues
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any chance of someone doing updates?
  • Options
    7' Brilliant tackle from @cjsolly to stop Diafra Sakho, who was rampaging into the box #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Sky presenter just said let's go over to East London for an update.

maybe that's why it is the shambles it is....we've moved.
  • Options
    Pitch is cutting up a bit it seems.
  • Options
    We had no problems getting in to the east stand. Staff on hand to help those who were confused.
  • Options
    12' @Elhadjbaaby uses all of his strength to dispossess Sakho and prevent him from going through on goal #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Joined the East Stand queue at 2.50 was in my seat before kick-off quite easily. Queues were moving quickly and stewards helpful. Seemed much bigger queues at the ticket office.
  • Options
    Are we losing yet?
  • Options
    17' Another break in play as James Tomkins receives some treatment after catching a knock in the face #cafc #CAFCLive

19' Great link play down the left between Tony Watt and @R_charlescook. Possession just trickles out for a goal-kick, though #cafc #CAFCLive

20' Dangerous cross from @MA_Fox is slashed between for a corner by Angelo Ogbonna #cafc #CAFCLive

21' @Gudmundsson7 swings the set-piece into the back post, where @MA_Fox meets it with a header that goes wide #cafc #CAFCLive