Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++ Official manager rumours thread! ++++ (ed. Slade confirmed)

Comments

• Options
    Essex_Al said:

DOUCHER said:

can't say any more but source is cast iron

You haven't actually told us anything in the first place!
    Essex_Al said:

DOUCHER said:

can't say any more but source is cast iron

You haven't actually told us anything in the first place!
    ive told u its done if nothing else
  • Options
    Scoham said:

DOUCHER said:

new man will b in place by end of week - don't know name but know level of experience, contract length and to an extent, where he's from.

Former professional footballer and now a manager
    Two years
    England
    Spill it then
  • Options
    Could be thinking of someone else, but I was under the impression that DOUCHER actually is itk?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Could be thinking of someone else, but I was under the impression that DOUCHER actually is itk?

i am
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

CAFCsayer said:

i am
    Surely you can share a snippet more
  • Options
    Justin Edinburgh, would be acceptable
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

DOUCHER said:

CAFCsayer said:

i am
    whatever i share will give a clue and i don't know how these things work but i guess bookies are affected, maybe local press protocols in place with first dibs on info etc etc but i can reveal its not nobby vinegar or any other network muppet
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

sammy391 said:

DOUCHER said:

CAFCsayer said:

i am
    whatever i share will give a clue and i don't know how these things work but i guess bookies are affected, maybe local press protocols in place with first dibs on info etc etc but i can reveal its not nobby vinegar or any other network muppet
    Are you happy with the appointment? Seeing as you don't know his name
  • Options
    don't know who it is but given where we are at right now, the bits i do know seem ok and backs up the noises about a change of strategy

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Social media sources are suggesting that Russell Slade is set to be appointed Charlton manager next week, and the signs seem to go along with this.
    http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/2/833308721?-11197:833:0
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Scoham said:

DOUCHER said:

new man will b in place by end of week - don't know name but know level of experience, contract length and to an extent, where he's from.

Two years
    England
    Rules out Slade and Adkins.
  • Options

Scoham said:

DOUCHER said:

Two years
    England
    Rules out Slade and Adkins.
    Adkins was a pro. Goalkeeper .
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    But not Davies, Evans and Edinburgh

Edit: it rules out the Scottish duo.
  • Options
    Kenwyn Jones would be decent in League 1
  • Options
    Ardley?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Has he applied for the job ?
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Has he applied for the job ?
    Oops, wrong thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:

DOUCHER said:

Two years
    England
    not all as i have it
  • Options
    The article ketts put up today seems to be very vague in regards to what will happen!
  • Options
    Ainsworth or Ardley
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Ainsworth or Ardley

Can't see Ardley leaving Wimbledon at the moment, Ainsworth would be a good shout
  • Options
    neither of these
  • Options
    Stig said:

colin1961 said:

wilder did not turn us down...

FFS, what is this complete and utter garbage? For months I've watched as others have responded to your nonsense, Coiln. I've always held back. Always thinking that if you were ignored you'd go away, but still this rubbish goes on. I realise that you are probably sitting in your boy-cave right now creaming yourself that you've got another bite, sniggering as if you've actually achieved something. But really, there is so much more to life than just getting under people's skin by being Charlton Life's ultimate journeyman cockwomble. I'm all for freedom of speech, but you're abusing it. Please stop Colin, your puerile running joke is doing my head in. Time to get a life.

If Colin's the journeyman cockwomble, do we also have a highly professional cockwomble, apprentice cockwomble and over-the-hill cockwomble due for retirement?
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited June 2016
    https://chrispowellsflatcap.com/2016/06/01/recruitment-process-regardless-of-whos-appointed-already-a-failure/

Proper comment on the shambolic hiring process and lack of professionalism at the club.

(I just noted that @Addick Addict has posted the comment above. I am going to leave the post up as the Kyle Andrew comments excellently conveys the anger and frustration at the totally ineptness at the club perfectly- I hate this current ownership. I used to be proud of my club for being well known for doing things the right way. Now it is known for being an utter fecking shambles by people so ignorant that they don't even realise how distant they are to running a proper football strategy).
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

DOUCHER said:

neither of these

Thought you didn't know who it was?
    Yep, got him there !!