Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2016 - ticket allocations/prices.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    If any one has any tickets for

Quarter Final
    1st of July
    Winner of Match 3 vs Winner of Match 4 - Lille Stadium 21:00

I'd be very interested.
  • Options
    That will be England's quarter final if we win the group won't it!?
  • Options

That will be England's quarter final if we win the group won't it!?

yes it would be,

i have 2 tickets to the 1/4 final in marseille likely to involved spain dont think i can make it so will be selling them on.
  • Options
    Ok, so me and 4 mates have a hotel booked just north of Arras on the 16th. Plan was to train/taxi into Lens for the Wales game but because of the stupid 24 hour ban and lack of other drinking options if unable to get into the fan park, we want to just go Lille.

I've looked at trains from Arras to Lille, at it seems there is a SIX hour window where there are no trains!

Now not sure what to do. Are taxis common in those regions of France where would could just get one straight into Lille from Arras?

Any advice welcome.
  • Options
    Is the Wales game the only one with a drinking ban?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options

Is the Wales game the only one with a drinking ban?

All matches in Lens have a drinking ban.

It has been put in place to reduce people visiting Lens, on match days, because they do not have the infrastructure to handle an extra 20,000 on top of the crowds.

• Options
    Does anyone know anyone that wants 4 x Wales v Slovakia 11/6. Face value to genuine fans.
  • Options
    Might be able to get 2 tickets to the England game on Saturday, Anyone driving to Marseille on Friday and coming back Sun/Monday and have 2 spare seats. Will contribute towards costs. Also the ticks have the guys name on them will I still be able to get in?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The only drink ban in Lens relates to drinking in on the streets etc. Bars, restaurants and fan parks etc will be serving.

Disclaimer - if it all kicks off before then, it will of course potentially change.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ok, so me and 4 mates have a hotel booked just north of Arras on the 16th. Plan was to train/taxi into Lens for the Wales game but because of the stupid 24 hour ban and lack of other drinking options if unable to get into the fan park, we want to just go Lille.

I've looked at trains from Arras to Lille, at it seems there is a SIX hour window where there are no trains!

Now not sure what to do. Are taxis common in those regions of France where would could just get one straight into Lille from Arras?

Any advice welcome.

My advice would be not to go to Lille because the game is in Lens. May as well stay in Arras. But if you insist you could go with Jovani at 06.30 in the morning:
    https://www.blablacar.fr/trajet-arras-lille-501709383?utm_source=KELBILLET&utm_medium=API&utm_campaign=KELBILLET_PSGR&comuto_cmkt=FR_KELBILLET
  • Options

The only drink ban in Lens relates to drinking in on the streets etc. Bars, restaurants and fan parks etc will be serving.

Disclaimer - if it all kicks off before then, it will of course potentially change.

really? I thought they were closing the fan park so not to attract those without tickets.
  • Options

really? I thought they were closing the fan park so not to attract those without tickets.
    read that the fan park will admit its allocation circa 10,000, so that will get full pretty quickly were heading for lille earliesh.

"There will be a fan zone in Lens, but if it reaches capacity there are very few bars or pubs for fans to watch the on-field action.

“They said there was a football supporters’ pub by the station, but it only holds 20 or 30 people,”

• Options
    20 or 30 people. spacious place then? bloody hell.
  • Options

Any advice welcome.

My advice would be not to go to Lille because the game is in Lens. May as well stay in Arras. But if you insist you could go with Jovani at 06.30 in the morning:
    https://www.blablacar.fr/trajet-arras-lille-501709383?utm_source=KELBILLET&utm_medium=API&utm_campaign=KELBILLET_PSGR&comuto_cmkt=FR_KELBILLET
    We want to go to Lille because of the larger fan park.

Wasnt aware of the 24 ban when we booked the hotel in Arras. Also out Ferry doesnt arrive in France until 9am.

Just gonna drive from Arras to Lille and worry about getting the car the next day now.
  • Options
    Just to reiterate what @The Organiser said, there is no drinking ban in Lens - http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10294513/no-alcohol-ban-for-england-wales-clash-at-euro-2016-in-lens

It was misreported to start with. However, Lens is a smallish place, similar population to Tonbridge, so anywhere that is showing the game is likely to be heaving.
  • Options
    Wonder if some of the regular tournament people will know. I'm getting Eurostar on Sunday and going straight to Turkey Croatia. Will have a small satchel bag with me (no backpack as I know they are banned), anything likely in there that they wouldn't let me in with?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Wonder if some of the regular tournament people will know. I'm getting Eurostar on Sunday and going straight to Turkey Croatia. Will have a small satchel bag with me (no backpack as I know they are banned), anything likely in there that they wouldn't let me in with?

Don't even think of smuggling in a pencil case in your manbag, flasks and sandwiches should be fine though
  • Options
    I've got 2 tickets for Ireland v Sweden next Monday in Paris if anyone is interested?

Category 2 tickets.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Reminder for those hoping to get to games:

Under the rules of tournament organisers Uefa tickets cannot be sold on except through its official resale site. Buyers have also been told to bring photo ID to gain entry to stadiums.

Not sure how stringent they will be on this.

I really want to go but don't want to buy a ticket, travel and then get rejected entry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler that message is given out at every tournament and never followed.

So I don't think it's the message itself, but more their enforcement of it that matters, and, as you justifiably point out, there are reasons as to why that may differ this time round (terrorist threat).

But I remain totally unconvinced but there is a risk of course.
  • Options
    This website is quite handy for anyone going to Lille - http://www.lillemetropole.fr/uefaeuro2016
  • Options
    cant see these exactly being high in demand but have 2 tickets to 1/4 final in marseille the match is;

switzerland/poland vs croatia/portugal

if no interest will be going on viagogo this afternoon.