Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• I've just got my free bus pass.

....and don't remember where you put it.
  • Getting angry that my Kindle had somehow lost the new book that I'd started ... and later remembering that I was actually reading it on paperback.

Started to read Game of Thrones on Kindle, my daughter has read all the books, both on Kindle & paperback. She went back to read book 4 on her kindle, my account, I picked up my kindle and carried on reading, not knowing I was reading book 4 and not the first, it was only when she saw the name of the chapter I was on and asked me why I was reading the wrong book.
  • When you go into a room and have no idea what you went there for
  • len90 said:

When you go into a room and have no idea what you went there for

Even more so if it's the bathroom and you've got a turtle head poking out.
  • edited March 2017

len90 said:

When you go into a room and have no idea what you went there for

Even more so if it's the bathroom and you've got a turtle head poking out of the piss hole in your boxers
  • You go ballistic when your 15 year old buys a mouse mat costing £60.
  • When you keep clicking on the Roof Box thread checking the Updates!
  • edited March 2017
    Jayajosh said:

You go ballistic when your 15 year old buys a mouse mat costing £60.

A mouse mat for £60???? - Are you sure that he said Mouse Mat and you actually meant to post on here saying that you feel old when you start going deaf and mishear what people say?
  • Jayajosh said:

You go ballistic when your 15 year old buys a mouse mat costing £60.

A mouse mat for £60???? - Are you sure that he said Mouse Mat and you actually meant to post on here saying that you feel old when you start going deaf and mishear what people say?
    It could be said you are old when you remember using a mouse mat

• Sponsored links:

• When the hardest thing you do all day is putting on your socks.
  • When you don't know who Susanna Reid is
  • When that older woman fetish doesn't do it for you anymore because there is a limit.
  • When your kids start going to the same clubs/pubs that you used to go to!
  • You think you saw a tweet and Simon Jordan was saying something nice about us! ;)
  • You use an expensive foreign holiday as a way of catching up on some sleep.
  • The older I get, the older old is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Opening the Duolingo thread expecting it to be about Peugeot's latest van spec
    :(
  • You don't really believe you're the age you are
  • Just got back from Gibraltar and I've burnt my bonce.
  • addickson said:

You used to do a fart, now farts just happen :blush:

And you're not embarrassed.
  • You pass a pretty woman and your smile is returned with a look of horror
  • You pass a pretty woman and your smile is returned with a look of horror

Ah, that's because 'She's walking back to me, ooh, ooh Pretty Woman' and I'm a couple of years older than you :wink: .
  • Friday night, instead of going mental somewhere full of lager, watching golf with nice wine and pleasant company.
  • RedChaser said:

You pass a pretty woman and your smile is returned with a look of horror

Ah, that's because 'She's walking back to me, ooh, ooh Pretty Woman' and I'm a couple of years older than you :wink: .
    Haha. Story of my life.
    But at least I'm not as old as you :wink:
  • When you write the same joke on this thread twice because you forgot you said it already.
  • edited April 2017
    McBobbin said:

I was lying on the floor playing a board game with my daughter today. I was in one position for too long and it took me about three minutes to stand up. It probably looked like a video of a rusty railway bridge collapsing. But played in slow mo reverse, with a soundtrack of creaking metal

Yes, we used to warm up before a game of football to prevent injury - now we have to warm up before sitting on the floor to play a board game for teh same reason!