Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Support the team in 2017-18

Ain't it time we become United as fans to support the team next season and get behind the boys. There are no winners or loosers in all this expect the team.
Get behind the team and management for next season before it becomes to late

Comments

• Is that a fact
  • Ain't it time we become United as fans to support the team next season and get behind the boys. There are no winners or loosers in all this expect the team.

You don't give up do you? I'll give you that.
  • Ain't it time we become United as fans to support the team next season and get behind the boys. There are no winners or loosers in all this expect the team.

Too late to do what exactly?

Aren't we protesting to stop the situation from getting "too late"!?
  • Don't wish for something you might regret.

After 3 and half years people are now too stuck in their ways to change their mind. The only way it will change is when they sell

Before?
  • Sponsored links:

• You don't even know who they sell to what the new owners intentions would be. You all live in cuckoo land

Well after 3 years, we still don't really know what Roland intentions are either!
    Swings and round-abouts!
  • Another protest. Another 3-0 win.

Not another one, yawn!
  • Charlton are red and white not black and white totally embarrassing
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not wearing red at the Valley, therefore I'm not behind the team. Is that the logic?
  • Then why say you don't give up?? If you got something to say with relevance then say it but you don't make sense. Another Johnny come lately that has never seen the 70's and 80's with a proper shit team, derelict ground not a pot to piss in

@WhenIwasLittleBoy don't just send me weird private messages my friend. Share them with everyone. Otherwise you come across as a bit odd.
    Don't worry. He's sent me some weird inboxes too. Wanted to fight me outside the lib!

@WhenIwasLittleBoy don't just send me weird private messages my friend. Share them with everyone. Otherwise you come across as a bit odd.
    Don't worry. He's sent me some weird inboxes too. Wanted to fight me outside the lib!
    After giving it Charlie big potatoes and melted...Let's get that out there
  • Tonight .....

WUM,s everywhere
  • edited April 2017
    @WhenIwasLittleBoy do you genuinely think that Roland is good for the longevity of Charlton Athletic? Or is it that you just want to turn up on a Saturday and watch a game of football, but don't care about the continuing decline down the football pyramid among a multitude of other questionable off field decisions? Or something else I haven't covered?

I'm curious.

Edit: it might come across snarky given the tone of this thread overall but I really would like to know.