Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2017/18

Joe Pigott scored to help Maidstone have a 3-0 lead over Cheltenham Town at half time.

Few upsets on the cards around all the fixtures too.

Comments

• Ebbsfleet now losing 3-2... Sounds harsh seeing they led 2-0 going into HT yet ended up 2-2.

Brandon Hanlan currently playing for Colchester who are losing 1-0 to Oxford City
  • All over for Bromley now... Losing 3-0
  • Blackburn currently costing me on my accumulator - I hate Tony Mowbray even more now....they shouldn’t be losing to teams like Barnet.

• Maidstone concede one to make it a bit nervous, then go and score themselves to make it 4-1.

Very impressive
  • Joe Pigott scored to help Maidstone have a 3-0 lead over Cheltenham Town at half time.

Not really. Most have been turned around & I don't expect many, if any League 1 teams to lose. Sets it up nicely for us the lose tomorrow - Can't see us putting 4 past Truro like MK Dons did to Hyde last night, although I did have a dream last night that we were winning 6-0 at half time - woke up without knowing if we hung on to win though.
  • Maidstone have a man sent off and now 4-2...
  • Joe Pigott scored to help Maidstone have a 3-0 lead over Cheltenham Town at half time.

Not really. Most have been turned around & I don't expect many, if any League 1 teams to lose. Sets it up nicely for us the lose tomorrow - Can't see us putting 4 past Truro like MK Dons did to Hyde last night, although I did have a dream last night that we were winning 6-0 at half time - woke up without knowing if we hung on to win though.
    To be honest Hyde deserved the thrashing... Sat back and just let MK Dons swarm all over them, whenever they did attack it was one or two players going forward hoping for a bit of luck.

Not to mention Truro are flying high whilst their Manager has said they wont just try to contain us which is the right attitude if they want something but as proven in League it'll play into our hands
  • Ebbsfleet 2-4 all over for them
  • Blackburn currently costing me on my accumulator - I hate Tony Mowbray even more now....they shouldn’t be losing to teams like Barnet.

Now 2-1 up!

2-6 now, fell apart
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017

Ebbsfleet 2-4 all over for them

2-6 now, fell apart
    One more goal for Doncaster and the vidiprinter will spell out the number Seven.

Unlucky Gravesend
  • Boreham Wood 2-1 Blackpool.
  • Christ ANOTHER red card in the Maidstone game... thats three players gone now (not all the same side)

2-6 now, fell apart
    Good.
  • edited November 2017
    Good results for us, with regards to our League opposition having more games to play.

Wins for Shrewsbury, Wigan, Bradford and Blackburn and draws for Scunthorpe and Peterborough.
  • Good results for us, with regards to our League opposition having more games to play.

Wins for Shrewsbury, Wigan, Bradford and Blackburn and draws for Scunthorpe and Peterborough.

Rotherham continue to be shit away from home too by losing to Crewe... If memory serves me right they're solely so high because of their home form which makes our win up there (and Gillingham's) so impressive

Be good if we can sign Keiffer Moore in January as that'll fuck 'em up and should make us a lot stronger
  • Good results for us, with regards to our League opposition having more games to play.

Rotherham continue to be shit away from home too by losing to Crewe... If memory serves me right they're solely so high because of their home form which makes our win up there (and Gillingham's) so impressive

Be good if we can sign Keiffer Moore in January as that'll fuck 'em up and should make us a lot stronger
    Mick McCarthy has already said he want Moore back at Ipswich and plans to give him a run out there.

Mick McCarthy has already said he want Moore back at Ipswich and plans to give him a run out there.
    Just as good!!... If we cant strengthen ourselves the next best thing is seeing rivals weakened
  • Didn’t know roger Johnson was at Bromley now.
    And Danny green at Chelmsford, knew Dickson was there. They also have Elliot omozusi as captain and they have Lee Barnard up front
    Paul Benson and Keiran Murtagh play for Boreham Wood
  • Only just over 2,000 at Ebbsfleet which must be disappointing for them against League opposition.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Maidstone, nice to see a team taken down by mismanagement, rises up again.
  • Impressive that it wasn't on their cheating plastic pitch as well.
  • MrOneLung said:

Impressive that it wasn't on their cheating plastic pitch as well.

I know it was only Cheltenham but be embarrassing if that had been the reason for their win... Doubt there are many League teams who dont train on 3G pitches these days.

Certainly more and more Non-League teams are getting them (i.e. Hyde got smashed by MK Dons on theirs on Friday night) - Really dont see it being long till they're approved for Football League use
  • Woking are currently beating Bury away 1-0, with Charles-Cook scoring.
  • edited November 2017
    Not surprised; Bury have bigger issues in the League to worry about - A worry that Ajose is playing and hasnt scored
  • Finished 3-0
  • Leatherhead just scored a penalty and are beating money bags Billericay 2-1 away from home

5 minutes to go and Billericay down to 10
  • 3-1 to Leatherhead in injury time
  • I saw BIllericay the other week v Hendon. Dangerous coming forward but not much cop at the back.....