Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luton Town v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 26 November 2019 | Post-match thread

edited November 2019 in General Charlton
No injuries but another loss from a winning position.

Comments

• Post match thread for which game? :-)
  • Our poor defending is costing us, we seem to have no composure at the back. Other than that I don't think there was much difference between us and Luton. Considering how many players we have out injured, we can't grumble too much.
  • Wow that’s was horrible. We looked leagues apart - could have been a cup tie. Exhaustion I suppose. 
  • It’s frustrating because we’d play these teams off the park with no injuries. But unfortunately, we don’t have ‘no injuries’ and we’re dropping points in must win matches. We were poor tonight and probably didn’t deserve anything, but Luton were poor too. 

On the plus side, no more injuries
  • We should never have gone 1-0 up. I warned ye.

• Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    No injuries but another loss from a winning position.
    No Injuries but a suspension
  • Not a lot went our way tonight. What’s worrying is that’s it’s now becoming a bit of a pattern.

We’re scrambling for everything now. It’s a tough time with injuries and a thin squad and, on top of that, we’re not getting much rub of the green.
  • No win in 6. 

23rd in the form table (last 6 games). 

Injuries ravaged the squad. 

Let's hope we can get to January out of the relegation zone and then shore up our gaps in the window. 
  • Comic defending at times - no composure.
  • edited November 2019
    Sanity prevails. thank you @Lookout :)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2019
    No win in 6. 

23rd in the form table (last 6 games). 

Injuries ravaged the squad. 

Let's hope we can get to January out of the relegation zone and then shore up our gaps in the window. 
    We’re not getting the results but we are nine points clear of 22nd. That’s a bit of a stretch to think we might be in the relegation zone in January.

We will be comfortably mid table by the time Taylor, Williams et al are back in time for a run of form and spring will see us gatecrash the top six. :-)
  • Bad luck guys - does seem like injuries are an issue - how long is Taylor out for ?

Sure you will fine .

Look forward to visiting next season !!!

They are saying Boro away on 7th Dec now... we will see.
  • terrible at the back, Lockyer woeful.

we lost to a very poor team tonight, ably assisted by an awful ref.

It will be difficult getting out of this slide without several of our injured back.
  • I'm not worried, I think we will be fine once we get our key players back