Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prem game Updates (post lockdown)

Here we go then... English football is back.

Ezri Konsa starts for Villa.

Comments

• Sky Sports Main Event has Crowd Noise

Sky Sports Premier League has none
  • The big question is, are you watching it on 401 - with crowd noise or 402 - on crowd noise? 

402 for me.
  • Jesus the crowd noise was so shit when Sheff Utd made the save then

Almost sounded like a goal had been scored 
  • No crowd noise for me, I enjoyed hearing the players during the Bundesliga and would like to hear them in English lol
  • No crowd noise for me, I enjoyed hearing the players during the Bundesliga and would like to hear them in English lol
    Can understand them here :)

Cant wait to hear what Pratley says during games
  • Watching it without sound as was interested to see what it was like. Fck me it's boring.
  • Didn't realise there were two options until just now. The fake crowd was exactly that, fake and therefore (to me at least) pointless. Now on soundless and infinitely better - it is what it is..
  • The quarter stop was odd. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2020
    Much better with sound although they haven’t quite mastered it yet like in the German league at the weekend.
  • Sound on for me to make it a bit more normal.
  • Much better with sound although they haven’t quite mastered it yet like in the German league at the weekend.
    Yeah I though the great thing about BTs coverage was they played a lot more team specific chants. Apart from the odd “Villa Villa Villa” there’s been nowt. Will be pissed if we get this generic shit when we play the scum.
  • Er that was like a foot in. Is there still VAR
  • If this is what football is going to be like it can f**k back off again tbh
  • How on earth is that not a goal?
  • Never seen goaline technology fail but that looked in
  • edited June 2020
    Er that was like a foot in. Is there still VAR
    WTF!!! - that must have been even tighter than the Liverpool one @ Man City last season - the ball was even round the post
  • Has GLT ever failed?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2020
    It must be a blind spot for the technology as the ball is the other side of the post.

However, the VAR studio must see it’s over the line.
  • Er that was like a foot in. Is there still VAR
    How could the linesman not see that, let alone VAR ?
  • Definitely a goal. I wonder why they are not showing the computer generated replay they normally show when the technology is used. 
  • Has GLT ever failed?
    There's always a first time and that was it. 
  • Am I right in thinking var wouldnt look at it because of goal line technology.

Cant ever imagine a lino over ruling the technology either even if the lino could see that. What a joke.
  • edited June 2020
    Miles over the line
  • edited June 2020
    Goal line isn’t under the list of things VAR can check AFAIK. Stupid to exclude it.
  • Think it’s one of the first failures, which in nearly 8 years isn’t bad 
  • The ball was behind the post. It had to be over the line.