Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Who collects the £1 coins at the end?.
    Don’t like to point the finger but I know @ElfsborgAddick will be in the area. 
    Don't always trust a man in a wheelchair.
  • Options
    Go well all. 
  • Options
    It’s a bit of a hypocritical aswell - anyone that goes to mass gatherings is a wanker - unless it’s for a protest, is my stance on it. 
    I would expect no different from you. well done. 
    And this means what exactly?
  • Options
    I would not call it a protest, just a few Charlton fan having a legal gathering to raise money for the NHS. If the press happen to be around then the organisers can explain the wider issues, if it makes the national press all well and good. People like Farnell & Elliot/t do not like pubicity they prefer to do their dirty work behind closed doors.
  • Options
    It’s the usual on here you make a comment on something and then get crucified because it doesn’t suit certain posters. 

Enjoy the protest - not for me as do not think it will change anything - be interesting to see all those there today who have bought season tickets and anything Charlton related in the last 6 months...........
    As well as CAST and CARD it's supported by CAFCFanForFans, Dodger and NLA, so there's wide range of fans with different views involved, no doubt some will be season ticket holders.
  • Options
    Wish I could make it; very important to keep the fans solidarity in public view.

We can't second guess the outcome of the injunction action because we haven't seen the precise terms of the contract; nor do we know anything about the rivals to TS. There could be surprises; it wouldn't be Charlton without them! But there should be no doubt about the strength of fans feeling and our faith in the future of this great club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems someone "accidentally" left the door open?
  • Options
    Sad thing is once you start illegally entering the ground and stadium - the fuckers in charge will hand over cctv to police and you’ll likely get banned. 
    Maybe a change in ownership will review the bans 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad thing is once you start illegally entering the ground and stadium - the fuckers in charge will hand over cctv to police and you’ll likely get banned. 
    Maybe a change in ownership will review the bans 
    Sandgaard had already encouraged people to protest today