Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
     well done to everyboyto-day, i can't be with you, but i fully support you all!

COME ON YOU REDS!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Pretty good piece as it goes....,well done Sky
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Pretty good piece as it goes....,well done Sky
    Written by Ben Ransom...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are there fans still down there , do they need food   Drinks ?
    If they are still there tonight can we get them a takeaway in?

The Old Bill can't stop a delivery surely?
    They might wan't some themselves. 
  • Options
    Well done everyone, sadly can’t be there but definitely there in spirit. 
  • Options
    It’s the usual on here you make a comment on something and then get crucified because it doesn’t suit certain posters. 

Welcome to my world mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    [snip]One of our own who would have been there today , Jean King  entered the Greenwich and Bexley Hospice yesterday and it's life long supporters like her that are reeling from the events of recent months. 

It is for Jean and many others who may never take their seats at The Valley again that we fight the good fight for our famous football club.  

And they know we shall not be defeated.

Can you send her our love @Fanny Fanackapan ?
    Will do, thanks.
  • Options
    Well done to all at the Valley today. Heroes all.
    Unable to go as I was unable to get out of a prior commitment.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    [snip]One of our own who would have been there today , Jean King  entered the Greenwich and Bexley Hospice yesterday and it's life long supporters like her that are reeling from the events of recent months. 

It is for Jean and many others who may never take their seats at The Valley again that we fight the good fight for our famous football club.  

And from me too ❤️
  • Options
    Wish I could have made it down. Well done all, credit to OUR club
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    aliwibble said:

Will do, thanks.
    And from us please, lovely lady and a fan of our Therapy dogs sadly we’ve never met. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:

More decent media coverage with a Louis Mendez retweet from Henry Winter (1.2 million followers)
    1.2m followers, mostly Football fans and other journalist.

Still think it was "pointless" @PalaceHater?
    Unless you are living under a rock you know the efl are cnuts, entering the ground illegally and helping yourself to bottles of wine isn’t going to look great is it, and now with the police attending just don’t think it puts the fans in a fantastic light. 

Each to there own, but ultimately elliots case is 1st sept? So I don’t not see how today will effect that. 
    What a wally.

It is the way you get things done. Please enlighten us to what you are actually doing.

I would have a whole shilling on that your total contribution to date has been lying in bed boycotting.
    The type of response on here, You don’t even know someone and you call them a wally and second guess what sort of fan I am. 

I’m a pretty regular attender so feel free to come and see me next time we are allowed back to games. 
    But you find it OK to call fans thieves. 
    It is clear that they arrived with provisions and plan to stay a while, but you are judge and feel free to post what you like based on what you would like to believe with no evidence and obviously second guessed what sort of fans they are. Double standards?

I will happily apologise if my conclusion was wrong and buy you a beer. So go on. Tell all.

Dw mate I’m not that hard up for a drink.

did the fans enter today lawfully? - no 
    did “some” fans help themselves to bottles of red - yes 

i don’t give a shit about opinions etc, was just commenting that I don’t want the club to be put in a bad light. 

Consider me done cheers all